Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Awesome post on Arnav.

Really impressed with it. And totally agree with you all. It's the best TV entry I have ever seen. The way he was removing his sunglasses just wow couldn't get my eyes off from that scene. Arnav's character portrayed very well.👏

Btw loved your writing skills. Surely wanna read more in my free time.😊

Thank you!  Keep reading and keep sharing your thoughts.

Cheers.....  

Savera84 thumbnail

One episode a week will take us close to 8 years to finish the analysis.😊

So, we have decided to change the format.  Please bear with us.  We are working on the logistics. 

Cheers.....

Savera84 thumbnail

Episodes 3 to 5:  Darga Confrontation and aftermath.

Please note that, from now on, the analysis will done on a whole sub plot, instead of individual episodes.   Be assured that all episodes will be covered.

Before going in to analyzation, I would like to tell you what is driving me to say what I am saying.

Under normal circumstances, when a person wants to make a point, what do they use?  

The things which were in their hands, the position of power.

That is what Arnav is using.

Mind you he only used it when someone invaded his personal space.  We will find out more about this in the future.  I have never seen him play the aukat card on his domestic help or staff or even Gupta family.  

And he only used it when the matter veers to his sister, mother or his stubbornness.

I agree, he crossed the line few times and I will surely point that out when the time comes.

Back to the analysis.

After threatening his assistant to take care of the fashion show footage or lose the job, Arnav comes to know that Anjali stayed back to remind him about a mannat she kept.  By using her puppy dog face, she manages to send him to the Darga and agrees to leave Lucknow.

Arnav assumes the Darga visit won’t take long, so, he postpones his appointments instead of cancelling them.  

When he finishes what he was supposed to do at the Darga, by mistake he drops the mannat kee chaabi  and out of all people, Khushi notices it.  She runs after this stranger who dropped the key and it turns out he is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada.  They both got shocked about this encounter, but the dori breaking scene pulls them out of their trance.  Khushi gets conscious and Arnav lowers his eyes for a moment then he tells her to throw the key away and leaves.

Khushi thinks he told her off once again, so, to tell him off and to make him understand his own mistakes, she runs after him.  When she stops him and tells him he can’t go like that,  he tells her to stay in her limits.

Then their confrontation takes off, basically she tells no one is bigger than god and no one can do anything without the god's permission.  God is the one who decides one's fate and he writes their destiny.  She could not believe when Arnav said he decides his own fate and writes his own destiny and god has nothing to do with him.  If god is there , then no one should be suffering.  Khushi ends up the confrontation by saying, irrespective of how much money he has, without devi mayya's permission no one can do anything, not even Arnav Singh Raizada.    

To show her what his money can do he releases the tapes to the media.

Next day, when he was busy on a call, his brother Aakash shows up and tell him that everything is going well with the new project.  Arnav’s assistant calls him to say the tapes were released and they will come on TV soon.  Meanwhile Akash receives a call announcing a small problem with a studio owner who unnecessarily trying to stop the shoot before receiving his payment.  Legally Arnav has some time before making the payment, so, he ventures out to teach a lesson to that owner.  When the owner makes a remark about mother, Arnav loses it and slaps him.  The owner says it will cost him 1 core and now he will make sure Arnav will not be able to shoot any more.  Arnav slaps him again and instructs Akash to pay him 2.5 crores.

While returning he was shown the video clipping.

Next day, when he was busy at work in Delhi, Anjali appears with a puja taal and shows aarti to the whole office and then she puts tika on Arnav’s forehead.  Again, he shows displeasure on puja pat and asks his sister to go back to his brother in law and stop bugging him.  Anjali puts a puppy dog face and gets her way.  She mentions about the girl who fell in his arms and how her family would react if they come across the news.  She briefly worries about the girl.  After some more nokjhok she leaves.

My thoughts:  Arnav forgot about the fashion show fiasco.  He just does not want the clippings to show up in the press.

He respects his sister and will do things which he usually avoids, to keep her happy.

He doesn’t believe in god and he doesn’t like if someone preaches him about it.  

Coming to the Darga confrontation, Arnav was in his element.  If it was anyone else in Khushi’s place he would have said the same thing.  He was calm at the beginning.  He told her what he believes.  He even mentioned about his pain.  Does anyone have a right to question someone’s beliefs?  I don’t think so.  When she challenged him that he can’t do anything, he wanted to show her he can do something.  So, he released the tapes.  

Then he did something similar with Moolrajaani.  He was unnecessarily creating a problem and he dealt with him.  He only raised his hand when Moolrajaani commented on hiding behind his mother's pallu.  Arnav has no right to slap and Moolrajaani has every right to take Arnav to court.  But Moolrajaani proved that he was happy with the money and did not care about self respect.  

Final scene with Anjali proves that Arnav loves his sister immensely and lets her get away with gestures which normally he dislikes.  She reminds him about the girl who fell in his arms in the fashion show. shows some love, gets her way, asserts her place and leaves.

What do you think?

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Episodes 3 to 5:  Darga Confrontation and aftermath.

Please note that, from now on, the analysis will done on a whole sub plot, instead of individual episodes.   Be assured that all episodes will be covered.

Before going in to analyzation, I would like to tell you what is driving me to say what I am saying.

Under normal circumstances, when a person wants to make a point, what do they use?  

The things which were in their hands, the position of power.

That is what Arnav is using.

Mind you he only used it when someone invaded his personal space.  We will find out more about this in the future.  I have never seen him play the aukat card on his domestic help or staff or even Gupta family.  

And he only used it when the matter veers to his sister, mother or his stubbornness.

I agree, he crossed the line few times and I will surely point that out when the time comes.

Back to the analysis.

After threatening his assistant to take care of the fashion show footage or lose the job, Arnav comes to know that Anjali stayed back to remind him about a mannat she kept.  By using her puppy dog face, she manages to send him to the Darga and agrees to leave Lucknow.

Arnav assumes the Darga visit won’t take long, so, he postpones his appointments instead of cancelling them.  

When he finishes what he was supposed to do at the Darga, by mistake he drops the mannat kee chaabi  and out of all people, Khushi notices it.  She runs after this stranger who dropped the key and it turns out he is none other than Arnav Singh Raizada.  They both got shocked about this encounter, but the dori breaking scene pulls them out of their trance.  Khushi gets conscious and Arnav lowers his eyes for a moment then he tells her to throw the key away and leaves.

Khushi thinks he told her off once again, so, to tell him off and to make him understand his own mistakes, she runs after him.  When she stops him and tells him he can’t go like that,  he tells her to stay in her limits.

Then their confrontation takes off, basically she tells no one is bigger than god and no one can do anything without the god's permission.  God is the one who decides one's fate and he writes their destiny.  She could not believe when Arnav said he decides his own fate and writes his own destiny and god has nothing to do with him.  If god is there , then no one should be suffering.  Khushi ends up the confrontation by saying, irrespective of how much money he has, without devi mayya's permission no one can do anything, not even Arnav Singh Raizada.    

To show her what his money can do he releases the tapes to the media.

Next day, when he was busy on a call, his brother Aakash shows up and tell him that everything is going well with the new project.  Arnav’s assistant calls him to say the tapes were released and they will come on TV soon.  Meanwhile Akash receives a call announcing a small problem with a studio owner who unnecessarily trying to stop the shoot before receiving his payment.  Legally Arnav has some time before making the payment, so, he ventures out to teach a lesson to that owner.  When the owner makes a remark about mother, Arnav loses it and slaps him.  The owner says it will cost him 1 core and now he will make sure Arnav will not be able to shoot any more.  Arnav slaps him again and instructs Akash to pay him 2.5 crores.

While returning he was shown the video clipping.

Next day, when he was busy at work in Delhi, Anjali appears with a puja taal and shows aarti to the whole office and then she puts tika on Arnav’s forehead.  Again, he shows displeasure on puja pat and asks his sister to go back to his brother in law and stop bugging him.  Anjali puts a puppy dog face and gets her way.  She mentions about the girl who fell in his arms and how her family would react if they come across the news.  She briefly worries about the girl.  After some more nokjhok she leaves.

My thoughts:  Arnav forgot about the fashion show fiasco.  He just does not want the clippings to show up in the press.

Yes He in fact had particularly said not publish the footage 

Even he forgot about the Rs 1 Lakh contract. 

He respects his sister and will do things which he usually avoids, to keep her happy.

He doesn’t believe in god and he doesn’t like if someone preaches him about it.  

Coming to the Darga confrontation, Arnav was in his element.  If it was anyone else in Khushi’s place he would have said the same thing.  He was calm at the beginning.  He told her what he believes.  He even mentioned about his pain.  Does anyone have a right to question someone’s beliefs?  I don’t think so.  When she challenged him that he can’t do anything, he wanted to show her he can do something.  So, he released the tapes.  

Then he did something similar with Moolrajaani.  He was unnecessarily creating a problem and he dealt with him.  He only raised his hand when Moolrajaani commented on hiding behind his mother's pallu.  Arnav has no right to slap and Moolrajaani has every right to take Arnav to court.  But Moolrajaani proved that he was happy with the money and did not care about self respect.  

Final scene with Anjali proves that Arnav loves his sister immensely and lets her get away with gestures which normally he dislikes.  She reminds him about the girl who fell in his arms in the fashion show. shows some love, gets her way, asserts her place and leaves.

Given how he reacts about God with Anjali its more like stubborn kid. However with Khushi he's shown talking about his pain which hinted towards who he'd talk about his pain. 

Given how later he'd not only take part in Pujas and he also started believing in Khushi's Devi Maiya this scene is kinda one of the defining moment in their life. If Arnav didn't release the tapes Khushi wouldn't go to Delhi and then they wouldn't meet again. 

What do you think?

Edited by renee.bee - 3 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree to your analysis. Although Arnav tends to have extreme reactions - whether it be the tape released to media or slap; he doesn't do that without reasons. And in both the cases, the person opposite him provoked enough to get such a response from him.

Although Khushi fell into heaps of trouble because of Arnav's action, it was partly her own fault. I would have understood if she wished to vent out about Arnav's actions causing Payal's marriage to break (not that I blame Arnav for that either); but why did she need to go into a debate on god and religion?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes she was shocked at hearing Arnav's atheist beliefs - especially when they're standing in a Dargah and he had just put a Mannat ka tala. Considering Khushi's naivete to the worldly ways in these earlier episodes, her shock is completely understandable. But why was there a need to preach about her own religious beliefs?!

Religion and belief in god is a very personal matter and if she goes into a debate / preaching session over that with a near stranger who had already shown her what he was capable of - well, I'm sorry to say this Khushi but you kinda invited trouble yourself.

I don't mean to purge Arnav of his wrongdoings. Nearly all his extreme reactions are such that they could easily land him in trouble with the law for that - breaking dori, slapping, etc. His money and power can silence a few but what would happen if somebody were to tattle? And what if a competing company sent someone his way intentionally to raise his anger in this manner? They would have a field day by dragging Arnav to court and spoiling his image in the media and society at large. Being the CEO of his company and so distrustful of the world and competitor's tricks, Arnav should know better than to act in this manner.

Arnav and Anjali's relationship in these early episodes is so odd to decode. Arnav indulges her and yet is always trying to shoo her off... asking her to to away to Jijaji. I understand he didn't like her probing but knowing Arnav from later episodes and how he insists that she stay with them in Shantivan and is constantly on the lookout for her, it just seems a bit too much when he is constantly trying to brush her away in these episodes. First on the stage, then sending her off to Delhi - going as far as fulfilling a Mannat on her behalf just to make her leave. It comes across as if he barely tolerates her presence in these episodes. I wonder what the first time viewers thought at that time 🤔.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Arnav and Anjali's relationship in these early episodes is so odd to decode. Arnav indulges her and yet is always trying to shoo her off... asking her to to away to Jijaji. I understand he didn't like her probing but knowing Arnav from later episodes and how he insists that she stay with them in Shantivan and is constantly on the lookout for her, it just seems a bit too much when he is constantly trying to brush her away in these episodes. First on the stage, then sending her off to Delhi - going as far as fulfilling a Mannat on her behalf just to make her leave. It comes across as if he barely tolerates her presence in these episodes. I wonder what the first time viewers thought at that time 🤔.

For argument sake, if the breaking of dori case goes to trial, Khushi and the stage manager will also receive a slap on their wrists.  Khushi for using Eenymeenymineymoe to find room 51 and for trespassing in to a private fashion show and the stage manager for sending a wrong girl in wrong colored clothes as a show stopper on to the stage.😊

Coming to Anjali, first of all, when Anjali left Delhi in the first episode, where was Shyam? The conversation made me think he was in Delhi. Did she tell him where she was going?  If Shyam has decided to got to Lucknow after Anjali left, why did he not inform her and why did he not meet her in Lucknow?  If all three men (Arnav, Akash and Shyam) were in Lucknow and Nani and Mami were on a pilgrimage,  it doesn't make sense to ask Anjali to leave Lucknow and go back to an empty house, right?

That means, Shyam kept his impromptu visit to Lucknow a secret.  If he made a secret trip, then why did he choose the same city where his wife is headed to?  Or should we assume Anjali and Shyam both kept their respective trips a secret from each other? 

Later, Shyam's trip conveniently turned into a business trip and Anjali was asked to stay at Shantivan until he returns.  Shyam did not return until Teej.

In couple of episodes Arnav was shown insisting Anjali to stay with them until jijaji returns.

After returning on Teej from a supposed business trip, Jijaji has also moved to Shantivan forgetting about his house at Greater Kailash.  

In my opinion, Arnav always behaved the same with Anjali.  Whenever she was happy or with Shyam, he never interfered.  But, whenever she was upset or unhappy, he always rushed to her side to comfort her.

Cheers......

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

For argument sake, if the breaking of dori case goes to trial, Khushi and the stage manager will also receive a slap on their wrists.  Khushi for using Eenymeenymineymoe to find room 51 and for trespassing in to a private fashion show and the stage manager for sending a wrong girl in wrong colored clothes as a show stopper on to the stage.😊

Coming to Anjali, first of all, when Anjali left Delhi in the first episode, where was Shyam? The conversation made me think he was in Delhi. Did she tell him where she was going?  If Shyam has decided to got to Lucknow after Anjali left, why did he not inform her and why did he not meet her in Lucknow?  If all three men (Arnav, Akash and Shyam) were in Lucknow and Nani and Mami were on a pilgrimage,  it doesn't make sense to ask Anjali to leave Lucknow and go back to an empty house, right?

That means, Shyam kept his impromptu visit to Lucknow a secret.  If he made a secret trip, then why did he choose the same city where his wife is headed to?  Or should we assume Anjali and Shyam both kept their respective trips a secret from each other? 

Later, Shyam's trip conveniently turned into a business trip and Anjali was asked to stay at Shantivan until he returns.  Shyam did not return until Teej.

In couple of episodes Arnav was shown insisting Anjali to stay with them until jijaji returns.

After returning on Teej from a supposed business trip, Jijaji has also moved to Shantivan forgetting about his house at Greater Kailash.  

In my opinion, Arnav always behaved the same with Anjali.  Whenever she was happy or with Shyam, he never interfered.  But, whenever she was upset or unhappy, he always rushed to her side to comfort her.

Cheers......

I don't see why Khushi should be blamed at all. What if it was a kid who entered? Backstage area for any stage or auditorium has better protection with closed doors having a clear sign that outsiders shouldn't enter. And considering that this was a fashion show, there should bave been at least one security guard who took care that random people didn't flit in and out of this area. Or maybe ASR relied on the Back stage Manager to do that job... in that case he failed miserably. But apart from losing his job due to carelessness, I don't think even the Manager would have gotten any legal punishment.

On the other hand, attempt at Sexual harrassment/ Molestation with a verbal threat that he could do more - this was something that would have gotten Arnav in far more trouble. And if Khushi had turned out to be even a few months less than 18... you can imagine what additional drama that would have been caused because of her being a minor.

Anyways Khushi wouldn't really take it to court. But I was just hypothetically saying that like Armav initially suspected - had the girl really been sent by a rival company - his behavior would have dug him a deeper hole than the fiasco at his fashion show.

I think Shyam could have made his visit right after Anjali returned. Or he wasn't aware that Anjali was returning so quick (after all Anjali had canceled her earlier tickets before Arnav re-booked them). So he might have planned to surprise her along with getting his work done. But Anjali returned back to Dekhi unexpectedly so Shyam was left alone to go ahead with his business trip. Just trying to think of some logical explanations for what could have been a blooper by the CVs. đŸ˜†

Savera84 thumbnail

Episodes 6 - 9 - Khushi arrives in Delhi.

Not much to talk about Arnav.

Arnav’s care towards his sister yet again proves that how much he loves her. She equally worries for his erratic eating habits and happily takes up mediator role between Nani and Arnav.

Arnav’s anger was justified when Khushi travels on the wrong side of the road and crashes into his SUV. When she challenges, (unlike him she will accept her mistakes and willing to pay for the damages), he simply says, “we will see” and leaves.  Before that Khushi tells him that his actions affected her family without going in to details.

Arnav is an atheist and he tries to get away from religious matters.  Once in a while for Anjali’s sake or to respect his Nani he agrees to participate.  

The way I see it, Nani and Anjali knows how Arnav is keeping his emotions to himself.  But, I guess they don’t know how to calm him.  Arnav once again mentions that he bought Sheesh Mahal because he promised Anjali that he will buy that place for her.

In view of this revelation Anjali's surprise visit to Lucknow did not make sense to me neither her non visit to Darga.  As soon as she returned to Delhi, she started visiting mandirs for fulfilling Mannats for his well being.  Why is her husband still MIA and like Arnav said why doesn't she bug him? 

Just few points of observation

By the looks of it, Shyam has no bad intentions until he saved Khushi in Lucknow.  As soon as he saw her, he became so obsessed that he made plans to live near Lakshmi Nagar to pursue Khushi forgetting about his family.

When Nani first takes the domestic help’s name none of the Prakash's made the list.  

When Anjali visits Arnav after he returns from Lucknow, in mock anger she tells him that she will stop visiting his house and his office indicating that RM and AR belong to Arnav.

Anjali equally used Arnav and Chote to address Arnav in the initial episodes.

Akash looked smart and happy in the few scenes he was shown.

The order of Pooja proves that Anjali and Arnav gets to do the pooja first (after Nani as an elder) because the house belongs to Arnav.

Anjali has a weak memory.  She saw Khushi only 2 days ago on the television falling in to her brother's arms and could not recall it.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

Episodes 6 - 9 - Khushi arrives in Delhi.

Not much to talk about Arnav.

Arnav’s care towards his sister yet again proves that how much he loves her. She equally worries for his erratic eating habits and happily takes up mediator role between Nani and Arnav.

Arnav’s anger was justified when Khushi travels on the wrong side of the road and crashes into his SUV. When she challenges, (unlike him she will accept her mistakes and willing to pay for the damages), he simply says, “we will see” and leaves.  

Before that Khushi tells him that his actions affected her family without going in to details.

Arnav is an atheist and he tries to get away from religious matters.  Once in a while for Anjali’s sake or to respect his Nani he agrees to participate.  

The way I see it, Nani and Anjali knows how Arnav is keeping his emotions to himself.  But, I guess they don’t know how to calm him.  Arnav once again mentions that he bought Sheesh Mahal because he promised Anjali that he will buy that place for her.

In view of this revelation Anjali's surprise visit to Lucknow did not make sense to me neither her non visit to Darga.  As soon as she returned to Delhi, she started visiting mandirs for fulfilling Mannats for his well being.  Why is her husband still MIA and like Arnav said why doesn't bug him? 

True why doesn't she know where her husband is?

Just few points of observation

By the looks of it, Shyam has no bad intentions until he saved Khushi in Lucknow.  As soon as he saw her, he became so obsessed that he made plans to live near Lakshmi Nagar to pursue Khushi forgetting about his family.

I saw that terrace scene once and he was stalking her right since he saw her. I wonder if the goons were his men and he staged the whole thing. 

When Nani first takes the domestic help’s name none of the Prakash's made the list.  

When Anjali visits Arnav after he returns from Lucknow, in mock anger she tells him that she will stop visiting his house and his office indicating that RM and AR belong to Arnav.

Then where was she staying? Since her other house was under construction. She seemed pretty settled in RM. 

Anjali equally used Arnav and Chote to address Arnav in the initial episodes.

Akash looked smart and happy in the few scenes he was shown.

The order of Pooja proves that Anjali and Arnav gets to do the pooja first (after Nani as an elder) because the house belongs to Arnav.

Anjali has a week memory.  She saw Khushi only 2 days ago on the television falling in to her brother's arms and could not recall it.

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

True why doesn't she know where her husband is?

I saw that terrace scene once and he was stalking her right since he saw her. I wonder if the goons were his men and he staged the whole thing. 

Then where was she staying? Since her other house was under construction. She seemed pretty settled in RM. 

She is more interested in her brother's whereabouts than her husband.

Could be possible.  And Anjali believed that his trip got extended for weeks until Teej without prior indication.

They have a place in Greater Kailash.  Shyam mentions this when Anjali goes missing on Rakshbandhan day.

Anjali never stayed there though.

Cheers..