just made it in time to say congo on new thread lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
just made it in time to say congo on new thread lol
just made it in time to say congo on new thread lol
Hi Meena! Are you watching NFL today?
Originally posted by: priya185
Isa guess who the new botm is
It's Bucky correct....sorry...if I am outdated on that...I may have commented a few times...but I don't participate/never posted any Qs on that thread...
im catching up on it via online...today i have to multitask..
lol you are the buddy of the month😆i think thats what she mightve meant
It's Bucky correct....sorry...if I am outdated on that...I may have commented a few times...but I don't participate/never posted any Qs on that thread...
are u watching eagles vs 49ers...looks almost tied ..q2
im catching up on it via online...today i have to multitask..
I know...I thought to take a break this afternoon....but did a mistake even thinking like that so more work poured in..... how are you enjoying photo op drama?😉
lolz looks fun 😆
I know...I thought to take a break this afternoon....but did a mistake even thinking like that so more work poured in..... how are you enjoying photo op drama?😉
are u watching eagles vs 49ers...looks almost tied ..q2
You're here now...trying to & reading a paper...taking Lil. break.....yeah...they almost tied.......but just 2nd quarter...long way to go....
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5