will give you tomorrow.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
will give you tomorrow.
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Shrishti can you check your taunt part to Rajeev I mean at the ending line you say Rajeev is about to say something but got interrupted by bua...
But I actually reply to you....so I think you can avoid that one line ....what you say?
Maine already usko edit kardiye hain. Don’t worry 👍🏼
will give you tomorrow.
Okay shaheen
So let's prepare all our daialogues and reherse both the episodes in the CC section itself....what you say?
Acha listen @krishna and @shristi I will give you precap and sequence of each scene for next week's episodes by tomorrow itself...
Whenever you get time you prepare your scenes well in advance so we can only check and post our dialogues on next week.. What say??
Perfect shaheen 👍🏼 and I finished my dialogue too.
Perfect 👍🏼 we are surely gonna enjoy the taunts haina abir😆
I'm really enjoying it from that one scene itself 🤣😎
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Perfect 👍🏼 we are surely gonna enjoy the taunts haina abir😆
I'm really enjoying it from that one scene itself 🤣😎
Taunts toh enjoy karengey 😆 lekin taunts achey honey ya buray, yeah main nahin keh sakti 😳😭
Yesss...we can do that.Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Okay shaheen
So let's prepare all our daialogues and reherse both the episodes in the CC section itself....what you say?
Yesss...we can do that.
Shaheen, reviews kab mileages? I am really excited for it 😳
Yesss...we can do that.
Perfect...so whenever you prepare the precap scenes just send it okay....
And thank you so much for correcting me at each and every stage .....😭love you a lot❤️
Yeah it is good...Nice ending.
We can prepare our both Saturday and Sunday episodes before Saturday 9pm itself. So that we can finish the episodes on time with our best..