But I just loved it🤣🤣😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But I just loved it🤣🤣😳
Acha laga na.. Ab dikhao Abir ki smartness..
Hope so Krishna...
Can I say something along the lines of “Both Of You Will Look beautiful no matter what you wear?”
I have something else in mind related with princesses and queens but I don’t if it will go well. I will pm you it and you see if it goes.
You go in this way...Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
Can I say something along the lines of “Both Of You Will Look good no matter what you wear?” I have zero knowledge regarding it..
I have something else in mind related with princesses and queens but I don’t if it will go well. I will pm you it and you see if it goes.
Shristi where are you???
Fine....!
Shaheen a small correction dear
I'm @Rudhitafan nor @Ridhitafan😆
Shristi where are you???
Pheww, finally done!
Kuch zyada hi time laga diya maine
But it was good shrishti😳
It was really nice..