Let's wait till tomorrow🤞
https://twitter.com/republic/status/1312616425157095424?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let's wait till tomorrow🤞
https://twitter.com/republic/status/1312616425157095424?s=19
Originally posted by: -Dracarys-
Let's wait till tomorrow🤞
https://twitter.com/republic/status/1312616425157095424?s=19
Thank you for posting this. For some reason this made me emotional.
The match is not over until the last ball is bowled. So let's wait it out.
Really hats off to you. I have not been able to bring myself to visit that filthy place. Toxicity and hatred have crossed all limits🤢
Originally posted by: Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Thank you for posting this. For some reason this made me emotional.
The match is not over until the last ball is bowled. So let's wait it out.
Just hang in there buddy. I know we are all feeling down and not able to trust anyone now. But we have come a long way, its always darkest before the dawn. Just praying we get justice this time.
More than anything,I want justice to prevail for these two women and the family of course. Can't imagine what they must be going through if we are getting this much impatient and nervous 😭
https://twitter.com/anky1912/status/1312618308324130816?s=19
I just took my Night quil I thought I would listen to what Arnab has to say. He is so right. These same channels who whine about media trial are promoting HEARSAY. Until he comes to testify on the media and verifies his statement it holds no credit whatsoever. I OBJECT!
I m feeling bad for Ankit and Ganesh ... Ankit feeling not well now both looking ill ...
Originally posted by: kantalaga_
I m feeling bad for Ankit and Ganesh ... Ankit feeling not well now both looking ill ...
I think they should not have done hunger strike. This is abusing their body. Government does not care if anyone dies. I hope they will eat soon.
Is there not any law against peddling false news?? I want both the channels(India Today and NDTV) to be slapped with lawsuit.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842