Finally FQ working with some new actresses.
I hope story achi ho
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4i9tthDG9/?igshid=1vwx90s76c2mp
Finally FQ working with some new actresses.
I hope story achi ho
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4i9tthDG9/?igshid=1vwx90s76c2mp
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am very excited. Because FQ will look gr8 with both the girls, coz they look mature.😃
Hopefully the story is not like Muqaddar. I’m tired of girls being forced for marriage with a bad person and then they fall for the guy or the guy is suddenly a decent person so she accepts him.
Hopefully the story is not like Muqaddar. I’m tired of girls being forced for marriage with a bad person and then they fall for the guy or the guy is suddenly a decent person so she accepts him.
Yup please no more force marriages
The Ramz-e-Ishq girls .
I hope the story is good. Faysal hasn't been impressive with his story choices lately.
i think Geo ka hai.Hiba,Fq,kiran mostly Geo's dramas mein kam karty hain.Finally FQ working with some new actresses.
I hope story achi ho
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4i9tthDG9/?igshid=1vwx90s76c2mp
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
i think Geo ka hai.Hiba,Fq,kiran mostly Geo's dramas mein kam karty hain.
Yup high chances
i hope story interesting ho.Yup high chances
I guess iis drama mein kiran ka character negative hoga.
Bts.drama Geo ka hai