I want Preesha's monologue regarding Rudraksh❤️
that she miss him
and main ye sabit karke rahungi types
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want Preesha's monologue regarding Rudraksh❤️
that she miss him
and main ye sabit karke rahungi types
Can we have Preesha imagining Rudraksh
we have seen otherwise so☺️❤️
I want scene like
Preesha getting ready
Rudraksh says khubsurat
but turns out to be Preesha's dream
she disappointed ❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I want Preesha's monologue regarding Rudraksh❤️
that she miss him
and main ye sabit karke rahungi types
me tooooo
these are perfect timing for all this
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I want scene like
Preesha getting ready
Rudraksh says khubsurat
but turns out to be Preesha's dream
she disappointed ❤️
me tooo waiting for these sequence....
Preesha's tadap for just seeing Rudraksh....
One more
Preesha tricks and helps Rudraksh
I mean nautanki and all
that will be cute

Good night 😴😴😴😴😴😴
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
One more
Preesha tricks and helps Rudraksh
I mean nautanki and all
that will be cute
this one i doubt....................
I mean aise toh seedhe seedhe woh help nahi lega even though he will miss her, want her due_to angst
toh twisted tarike se