The very first Bollywood song you remember listening too?- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

24

Views

1.7k

Users

18

Likes

29

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Own Your Stories Participant Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


Yeah I googled her and gracefully decided to just

....

😆

Image

Why are you crying?

You sad that you look like her?

You sad that you don't look like her?

You sad that I compared you to her?

SWZI3AENF5R3FIKA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Why are you crying?

You sad that you look like her?

You sad that you don't look like her?

You sad that I compared you to her?


I don’t look like her but horrified that apparently my DP does 🙃

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Well you kinda look like her, at least from the lower half of your face.😆


FF ki itni beizzati.

SWZI3AENF5R3FIKA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Mishh007

FF ki itni beizzati.


Image

Luv_ShomaAnand thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#25

Aashiqui movie song Nazar ke saamne

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 4 months ago

I have not in the longest time been this captivated by a song instantly as much as this..the music..the beats..and then i checked..ofcourse its...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".