Someone please forward the link of this thread to Rrahul.. he will love it a lot.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Someone please forward the link of this thread to Rrahul.. he will love it a lot.
Happy birthday to our dashing superstar
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF1OzSZJQ7i/
Jaldi jaldi theek ho kar jaldi jaldi se vapas aa jao🤗
And this thread is really beautiful👏
Absolutely lovely Thread Gur ❤️ the edits write -ups everything 😍
Aashna have provided the right amount of information
and you have penned it beautifully 💞💞
Both of your hardwork paid off 💯
# sorry to know about your health
Get well soon 😇
Happy Birthday Rrahul. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Lots of love!! xx

Lots Of Love,
PRii (@rrahulsudhirfb on insta)
Thread mast che Gur and others!
Happy birthday Rrahul😳
Happy birthday Rrahul Sudhir🥳
I wish u speed recovery😊
Happy birthday Rrahul Sudhir..🥳🎂
May god bless you and bestow lots of love, joy, good health, happiness and success upon you...💐
This is me and all forums members and all your fans celebrating your birthday...🥳

Gur this thread looks Amazing ..👏🤩
Amazing write up.. 👍🏼
A big round of applauses for Aashna and Gur.you both have done amazing job..👏
Aww Gur dear you got sick.. take care and take rest yaara 🤗
Get well soon and wish you a speedy recorecovery..💐
Originally posted by: Aashna05
Gurleen - This is such a wonderful and gorgeous thread.❤️ You have done a fantastic job.⭐️
I am not sure how much useful I was but thank you.🤗
Get well soon.🤗
Thank you so much Aashna! 🤗
If only I wasn't in so much pain yesterday. I could have done so much more for him. 😒
You were a great help jaana! If I didn't have all that info waiting for me, I would have been super lost, and panicking like a headless chicken. 😆 So thank you so much for all your help! 