Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This chapter was beautiful!! I especially love the bit you added about why you chose the amusement park. I could never have thought of it! And the way you incorporate their college life!

Please take care. As others mentioned above, this can wait. What is more important is you! Hopefully, you feel better soon!❤️

sanakhan240201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys your wishes have a lot of power. I'm finally getting better. Let me share something.

(Note: I'm trying not to boast)

I'm a girl who doesn't get sad easily. Since start I never had insecurities. Though I am fat, it never bothered me. Ofcourse people tried to bully me, but I always was confident enough to smack them back. Also, my friends call me a solution vending machine. So I help everyone I can to get out of that depression phase. So I never really experienced what a real depression is. But when it happened to me it was really difficult. For the first time I was hating everything about my self. I'm not gonna lie, I actually wanted to have anti-depressants as that feeling was killing me. And though people say that whenever you are going through it, please talk to someone, I now know how difficult it is to express the feeling that is secret to you. Maybe that wasn't actual depression, just mere sadness. But it is really important to be strong and to cry it out. Even though you can't talk to anyone, just close your eyes and cry, because it has to be out in some or the another way.

Enough of my lecture, I'm back on track and the next episode will be uploaded by tonight. I hope you all are liking it. Once again if there is any scene that you would like to add, please go ahead and tell me.

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanakhan240201

Guys your wishes have a lot of power. I'm finally getting better. Let me share something.

(Note: I'm trying not to boast)

I'm a girl who doesn't get sad easily. Since start I never had insecurities. Though I am fat, it never bothered me. Ofcourse people tried to bully me, but I always was confident enough to smack them back. Also, my friends call me a solution vending machine. So I help everyone I can to get out of that depression phase. So I never really experienced what a real depression is. But when it happened to me it was really difficult. For the first time I was hating everything about my self. I'm not gonna lie, I actually wanted to have anti-depressants as that feeling was killing me. And though people say that whenever you are going through it, please talk to someone, I now know how difficult it is to express the feeling that is secret to you. Maybe that wasn't actual depression, just mere sadness. But it is really important to be strong and to cry it out. Even though you can't talk to anyone, just close your eyes and cry, because it has to be out in some or the another way.

Enough of my lecture, I'm back on track and the next episode will be uploaded by tonight. I hope you all are liking it. Once again if there is any scene that you would like to add, please go ahead and tell me.

smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Happy reading!

Episode 14

Pranati stared at Reyansh tucking Jugnu in, leaning on the door. Reyansh saw this and stood in front of her. He also leaned on the other side of door.

Rey:aise kya dekh rhi hai?

Pranati: soch rahin hoon ki Reyansh Khurrana ki Saturday night bina daaru ke kaise nikal gai?

Rey(smirking): meri chhod tu bta, pehli baar boring Pranati Mishra na bankar kaisa laga?

Pranati: sach btaun toh bohot acha laga. Jugnu kitni khush thi na. Uske saath toh main bhi bachi bn gai thi. Thankyou Reyansh, mujhe meri beti ke saath yeh pal dene ke liye.

Rey smiled at her. They both looked into each other's eyes and got lost into them.

Pranati: Main bhi sone jaati hoon, goodnight.

She wished and started going inside her room.

Rey:sunn (she turned around) tu aaj sachmein bohot achhi lag rhi hai.

He gave his signature smirk and left. Once he was out of Pranati's sight he smiled really big, like he never did before. He now realised what Jugnu was talking about when she said that he smiled genuinely when he is with Pranati. A certain satisfaction was there in complementing her. Cause for the first time since he saw Pranati in that red wedding lehnga after 8 years, he finally let go of his ego and told her she looks beautiful. 

He entered his room and saw that it was 12:03am. His eyes diverted to the calendar in his room and that smile slowly turned into a frown.

Next morning, Pranati was really happy that she finally got to come to kitchen as it was her happy place. She was cooking good breakfast for everyone. She wasn't choosy about the healthy food today as it was Sunday morning. 

Riya and Pranati served the breakfast to everyone and Pranati came back to kitchen to take salad.

Pranati: Kesar ji, yeh Reyansh abhi tak neeche kyun nhi aya.

Kesar: Reyansh baba Aaj neeche nhi aayeinge. 

Pranati: aisa kyun?

Kesar: Aaj unki maa ki barsi hai na. Aaj ke din baba pura din apne kamre mein rehte.

Pranati realised that it is indeed a bad day for him. She knew that Reyansh loved his mother a lot. She was really concerned for him now. Riya entered the kitchen.

Riya: Didi kya hua aap aayi nhi. 

Pranati: Riya tum yeh leke jao (she handed her the salad plate). Main thodi der mein aati hoon.

Riya: okay.

Pranati started arranging food in a tray.

Kesar: yeh aap kya kr rhi hain

Pranati: main Reyansh ka khana uske kamre mein leke jaa rhi hoon. 

Kesar: nhi beta, aaj baba ke kamre mein jaane ki kisi ko ijazat nhi hai. Woh bohot gussa ho jayeinge.

Pranati: kesar ji aap chinta mt kriye, kuchh nhi hoga.

Pranati walked to Reyansh's room confidently. She knew there is no point of knocking as she will be shooed away even before she tried. She slowly entered the room only to see beer bottles lying around the whole room. Reyansh was sitting excessively drunk on the floor taking the support of his bed.

Pranati(slowly): Reyansh.....

His head shot towards her. Rage filled his eyes and he threw the bottle that was in his hand on the ground harshly breaking it into a hundred pieces. This scared the crap out of Pranati. She knew he will be angry but not this much. 

Rey:Teri himat kaise hui yahan aane ki? Bahar nikal abhi ke abhi.

She kept the tray on the table so she doesn't drop it when having a conversation with him.

Pranati: dekho Reyansh...

Rey:nhi chahiye mujhe teri sympathy. Nhi chahiye mujhe yeh tera jhoota dilasa. Nafrat mujhe iss shakal jo log mujhe aaj ke din dete hain.

Pranati fast walked towards him and suddenly hugged him. He was really confused as to what happened. He really liked being like that but his anger was in no mood to calm down.

Rey:kya kr rhi hai chhod mujhe.

Pranati:main yahin hoon Rey. Tumhe har baar itna strong behave krne ki zarurat nhi hai. Bohot chhupa liya tumne apne dukh ko. Bahar nikalo isse.

Rey:mujhe teri koi baat samajh nhi aa rhi. Tu bas chhod mujhe, abhi!

Rey kept pushing her away but Pranati's grip was tight around his torso. Slowly his hands which were on her shoulders trying to push her, were sliding towards her back. His head was slowly bending in the crook of her neck and he hugged her so tight that even air couldn't pass between both of them. Finally his eye left a tear proceeded by few more before he started crying loudly. Both of their knees were growing weak so they sat on their knees still hugging each other.

Pranati slightly pulled out of the hug and saw Reyansh in his most vulnerable condition. Not only his eyes but his whole face was red. For the first time he didn't have that confident face that he used to carry around. 

Rey: Pra-Prani...wo-woh m-m-maa....

And he held her in her arms again only to cry more.

Pranati: its okay Reyansh, bolo jo bolna hai. 

He shook his head in no still hugging her. Pranati again pulled out from hug and cupped his face. She wiped a few tears from his face using her thumbs

Pranati: Apna dard bantna seekho Reyansh. Yahan se dard nikalna bohot zaroori hai ( she kept her hand on his chest right above his heart.) Jab tak yahan se dard nhi niklega tab tak tumhari maa ka pyaar tumhare dil tak nhi pohonchega.

Reyansh took deep breaths to calm himself down. He looked in Pranati's eyes and for that very moment he knew that he could trust her with anything.

Rey( in a low voice): pta hai maa bilkul tumhari jaisi thi? Jahan pura Khurrana pariwar kisi ki parwah nahi krta tha, unhe sabki chinta thi. Sabne thheek se khana khaya ya nhi, koi ghar mein pareshan toh nhi hai, mujhe armaan yaa maan ko chot lagti thi toh humse zada toh voh roti thi. Per....

Reyansh's eyes were again filled with tears.

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Happy reading!

Episode 15

Pranati: Per kya Reyansh.

Rey:per iss pariwar ne unhe kabhi samjha hi nhi. Meri maa unhe sirf sahi galat ka farak samjhati thi aur unhe laga woh unke raaste ka kaanta hai. Unhe laga ki meri maa ki achhai unke business ke liye bohot buri hai. Unke liye iss ghar mein rehna bohot mushkil ho gaya tha. Har koi unhe bas apni jagah yaad dilata rehta tha. Unki koi galti nhi thi Pranati sach mein. Bas ek, ki woh itni strong nhi thi ki iss ghar mein reh paaye.

Tears started flowing out of Pranati's eyes too. She couldn't believe that the things she said during functions of Riya's wedding were so harsh. She couldn't believe that her mere words would actually hurt someone so much. She was hating herself for ever uttering those things.

Rey:14 saal pehle aaj ke din, main school se vapis aake seedha ma ke paas jana chahta tha kyunki uss din football tournament jeeta tha main. Mujhe pta tha, maa sabse zada khush hongi. Pura ghar dhunda Maine per woh kahin nhi milli. Armaan ne btaya voh chachu (vardan's dad) ke room mein hai. Main bhag ke wahan gaya toh pta chala darwaza lock tha. Andar se m-ma ki awaz aa rhi thi. Woh chilla r-rhi thi. Woh baar baar keh rhi thi 'chhodo mujhe chhodo mujhe'. Main bohot dar gaya tha toh main kahin chhup gaya. Achanak se darwaza khula aur maa bhagi wahan se. Woh puri tarah se bheegi hui thi. Chachu unke peechhe bhage. Maa ne sabko b-btaya ki ch-chachu unke saath badtameezi kr rhe the, per unki kisi ne nhi sunni. Dada ji ne unhe character less bola, sabne itne ilsaam lagaye unpe aur main kuchh nhi bol paya. Maa yeh sab seh nhi pa-payi. Unhone iss ghar ki chhat se ja-jaan......

Maine kyun kuchh nhi bola Pranati, mujhe bolna chahiye tha. Maine apni maa ka khoon kiya hai. Maine...

In that very moment Pranati understood a lot of things. Why Reyansh was like that. Why Reyansh helped her with Vardan's case. What was that thing that triggered him enough to go against his dadi. Why Reyansh always ran from love. Why Reyansh pretended to be a bad person when he actually was not. But most importantly she understood what could help Reyansh with this grief.

Pranati: mere saath aao Reyansh.

She interwined her fingers with his. Reyansh shook his head in no. She kept her hand on his cheek and made him look towards her.

Pranati: bharosa krte ho na mujhper.

He looked intently in her eyes and gave her a slight nod.

Pranati: toh aao.

She helped him stand up and brought him out. She asked him to look down in the hall. There was Jugnu laughing with her Armaan and Maan chachu at the dining table. She looked like the happiest kid in the whole world. 

Pranati: yeh jo apne dil mein dard leke jee rahe ho na usse sirf pyaar mita sakta hai. Tum jitna pyaar apni beti ko doge na utna tumhara yeh dard khatam hoga. Jao Reyansh, apni beti ko dekhao ki asli pyaar kya hota. Woh pyaar jo tumhari maa tumse krti thi. Usse woh achhai sikhao jo tumhari maa ne tumhe sikhayi thi. Pta hai tumhari maa sabse zada khush kab hongi?

He looked at her and shook his head

Pranati: Jab unhe pta chalega ki unka beta abhi bhi khush hai. Ki unka beta unhe dukhi hoke nhi, smile krke yaad krta hai. Har maa baap ki khushi unke bachon ki khushi se judi hoti hai. Tumhari maa ki khushi tumhari smile mein hain, aur tumhari jugnu ki smile mein. Tumhari maa ko bohot achha lagega yeh jaan kr ki unka beta aur unki poti bilkul unke jaise saaf dil wale hain.

He nodded wiping a few tears and walked back towards his room. She was surprised by this reaction of his.

Pranati: Reyansh...

He turned around and smiled at her.

Rey: Muh dhone jaa raha hoon, apni beti ke saamne aise chehra thodi na leke jaunga.

She smiled seeing that and went inside with him. Both of them washed their faces nicely and came out. They looked around to see his room looking like a mess. Pranati kneeled down to grab the broken bottle but Reyansh held her wrist.

Rey: oye kya kr rhi hai? Tu rehne de main kar loonga.

Pranati: tum na jake khana khao, thanda ho raha hai

Rey:yar tujhe har baat per mujhse ladna hota hai kya? Maine kaha na main kr loonga. 

He grabbed the bottle that Pranati was picking initially

Pranati(trying to snatch it from him) l: aur maine kaha na ki tum jaake khana khao. Aur hum dono jaante hai ki main tumse zada samajhdar hoon.

Rey(snatching it back): ismein samajhdari wali baat kahan se aa gai? Tu ismein physics chemistry lagayegi kya?

Pranati(still snatching): main ek lawyer hoon Reyansh...

They kept snatching it because of which Rey cut his hand in the process.

Rey:ouch!

Pranati got worried and she threw the bottle aside. She immediately grabbed his hand.

Pranati:Maine kaha tha na main krti hoon, dekha tumhari zid ka nateeja

Rey:meri zid, tu baar baar....

Pranati:CHUP! (Rey immediately put a finger in his lips like a 5 year old kid) good ab jaake chup chap chair per baithho, main first aid box leke aati hoon.

Pranati went out to grab first aid box. She came back and sat on the adjacent chair to Reyansh and dressed his wound. While he just admired her. 

Pranati: sorry, mujhe zid nhi krni chahiye thi.

Rey(surprised): tune mujhe sorry bola? Yeh kaise ho gaya?

Pranati shot a glare at him and he shut up again. Pranati brought food for him. She saw that he can't eat with his hands now so she decided to feed him. She lifted up the plates that covered dishes.

Rey:Aloo puri! Tune bnai?

Pranati: Ahan 

Rey: wah yar Pranati kitne time baad, tujhe yaad hai na ki...

Pranati: ki tumhe mere haath ki Aloo puri bohot pasand thi (she fed him one bite) aur tum zabardasti extra work out krte the uss din taki yeh khate khate mote na ho jao. Kaisi bni hai?

Rey: bilkul pehle ki tarah, aaj bhi extra work out kr leta agar tune mera haath nhi kata hota

He smirked at her which she replied with a sarcastic smile and kept on feeding him. 

Rey:tune khaya? 

Pranati: main baad mein kha loongi

Rey:oye tujhe toh pta hai na ki main jab shuru hota hoon toh rukta nhi. Khale varna kuchh bachega nhi. 

Pranati: koi baat nhi tum khao..

She took another bite and forwarded it but Reyansh held her hand and turned the bite towards her and forcefully pushed it in her mouth. She smiled at his little gesture and continued eating with him. They quickly finished food and went down to see everyone holding their stomachs. 

Armaan: ab samajh aya Prabhi aap har roz itna healthy khana kyun khilate ho. Agar aisa khana roz bnaoge toh mera pet toh phat hi jayega

Jugs: main isse kha khake moti toh nhi ho jaungi na.

She made a worried face. Pranati and Reyansh looked at each other and suddenly started laughing. Everyone looked at him totally confused.

Rey:chal ninja, tujhe thoda bhagate hain.

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Pranithi made rey understand. He  camr out of his room. 

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Happy reading!

Episode 16

Rey:Chal ninja tujhe thoda bhagate hain. 

Reyansh grabbed her hand and ran out with her to the shed. He opened it with a bit of difficulty and then coughed due to too much dust. He walked inside and smiled seeing his most priced possession till date. He walked back and gave it to Jugnu.

Jugs: football? Aapko khelna aata hai?

Pranati: tum tumhare papa ki trophies ginte thak jaogi jugs...

Jugs:sachi?

Rey:muchi. Seekhna hai tujhe?

Jugnu nodded excitedly and for a moment Reyansh saw his face in hers. Its been years since he grabbed a football, and to see his daughter actually wanting to do something that he was great at was very heartwarming. He never thought he would be sharing his gift with his own kid ever. But here he was standing In front of the most beautiful girl who was loving every part of it.

He started explaining her a few rules of the game and then taught her few tricks with the ball.

Jugs: yeh toh bada achha hai yar bandar papa. Hum isse roz khel sakte hain?

Reyansh turned towards Pranati who was sitting and admiring them. He lifted his eyebrows to ask her the same question that Jugnu asked. She smiled and turned towards Jugnu.

Pranati: agar homework time se khatam hua toh hi.

Reyansh gave Jugnu a fist pump and continued playing. Pranati took a quick picture of father daughter duo and went inside. Jugnu and Reyansh had a lot of fun the whole day. He finally revealed to her that he was actually good at zeros and crosses and taught her a few tricks as well.

Pranati: Jugnu beta chalo hum mandir ja rahe hain. Jake taiyar ho jao. (Jugnu nodded her head and ran to her room. Pranati turned towards Reyansh) Reyansh tum hmaare saath chalo na please.

Rey:mera wahan kya kaam hai?

Pranati: toh tumhara ghar per bhi kya kaam hai? Hamare saath hi chal lo.

Rey: fine.

He stood up and went to bathroom to get changed while Pranati collected the things for puja. Reyansh drove both of them to Mandir. Pranati got out of the car and opened his door. 

Pranati:chalo mujhe tumhari puja mein zarurat hai. 

She grabbed his hand and made him come out. They walked up the stairs of the temple with Pranati carrying puja ki thali.

Pandit ji: yeh puja kiske liye hai beti?

Pranati: pandit ji aaj inki maa ki barsi hai, unhi ke liye puja hai.

(Sorry guys, I don't know what people do on a day like this. All I know is that my mum and dad go to temple)

Pranati turned around to see Reyansh retreating his steps. His face screamed anxiousness and pranati immediately knew what he was thinking. She quickly held his hand in a reassuring way.

Pranati: tum apni maa ko jaane nhi de rahe ho Reyansh. Yeh sirf ek tareeka hai apni maa se connect krne ka taki tum unke liye wishes maang sako aur woh tumhe bohot sara ashirwad de sake. Aao...

She pulled him back in front and he followed what Pranati did. Finally they folded their hands in front of god.

Rey(in mind): maa aaj pehli baar aapse iss tarah baat kr raha hoon. Aapke jaane baad bohot kuchh bura hua hai aur kiya hai maine, per aaj sirf aapko achhi baatein btane ka mnn hai. Jismein se sabse achhi baat hai ki main apni beti se mila. Bolne mein bhi ajeeb lag raha hai, meri beti! Pta hai mujhse bhi badi Shaitan hai woh? Dadi ki naak mein dum kr deti hai. Per sach btaun toh usse badi khushi iss duniya mein hai hi nhi. Jab woh muskurati hai na toh pura ghar muskurata hai. Main chahta hoon ki woh bas aise hi hasti rahe. (He opened his eyes and looked towards his side to see Pranati still praying). Ek baat btaun maa? Aaj pehli baar lag raha hai aap kahin nhi gai, yahin ho, mere paas.

His lips formed a little curve and he turned back towards the god to finish his prayer. They walked down the stairs and back to the car. Reyansh started driving while Pranati was busy talking to Jugnu. He stopped the car and she finally looked around to see where she was. Her eyebrows furrowed in anger and she shot her eyes towards Reyansh.

Pranati: Reyansh hum yahan kya kr rahe hai?

Rey(to jugnu): beta tu do minute car mein hi baithh. 

He got out of car and she did what he did. 

Pranati: hum yahan kyun aaye hain?

Rey: Jugnu ne apni dadi se aaj baat kr li toh maine socha nani se bhi milva deta hoon

Pranati: Reyansh tumhe yahi topic mila tha mazak krne ke liye. Tumhe pta hai na main maa se baat nhi krungi toh tum mujhe yahan kyun leke aaye?

Rey: kyun? Sabke baare mein sochne ka thheka sirf tune liya hua hai? Tu kab tak apni maa ke saath yeh jhagda continue rakhna chahti hai? Mujhe pta hai ki tujhe unki bohot yaad aati hai.

Pranati: tum toh aise baat kr rahe ho jaise tumhe pta hi nhi unhone mere saath kya kiya hai.

Rey:kya kiya unhone bata

Pranati: unhone mujhe aur meri beti ko ek dusre se alag kra Reyansh

Rey:aur tu unhe unki beti se alag kr rhi hai....(dramatic pause😂).....Haan mana maine ki unhone bohot galat kiya per unka irada galat nhi tha. Unhone jo bhi kiya apni beti ki khushi ke liye kiya jaise tu Jugnu ke liye krti hai. Maa hai yaar woh Teri, hakk hai unka tere liye sochna. Chal ab andar...(he moved towards car to get Jugnu out)

Realisation hit Pranati hard. Not one but two. First was obviously that she and her mother are exactly the same. And second was that the immature 18 year old Reyansh Khurrana finally grew up to have a fully functional brain. She felt a hand grabbing hers. She looked up to see Reyansh looking intently at her. He pulled the two most important females in his life towards the front door of Mishra's house. He ringed the bell and waited for someone to open it.

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow...amazing update..I so want this in show...

Reyansh acting so mature continuously is a dream 

Please do continue 😍😍

Waiting to see how mishra family react to their bond 😊😊😊

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful one ❤️

For a sec I thought it was the wishing tree before you told it was the Mishra house 😆

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Happy reading!

Episode 17

He ringed the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. Pranati's dad opens it and is surprised to see the little family in front of him. 

Pranati's dad(PD): pranati beta, kaisi hai?

He went in for a hug. His happiness had no bounds. 

Pranati(pulling out of hug): bohot achhi hoon. Aap thhik ho? Dawai time se le rahe ho na?

PD(slightly tapping her cheek): Haan meri nanhi shaitan, sab time se le raha hoon. 

Jugs(sarcastically): shaitan aur yeh? 

PD: arre Jugnu beta abhi toh aapko pata hi nhi hoga ki aapki mummy kya kya krti thi. Tum woh sab chhodo andar aao. 

Pranati took Jugnu's hand and walked inside. While Reyansh was still standing out.

PD(a bit rudely): tum bhi andar aa sakte ho.

He gave a slight smile and bent down to touch his feet but he stopped him in the middle.

PD: iss sab ki koi zaroorat nhi hai.

He turned around went inside. Reyansh felt a bit bad but some part of him knew that he deserved it. Damn he is lucky to be even invited inside that house. He followed Pranati's dad inside and sat on the single sofa adjacent to Jugnu and Pranati.

PD:shobha dekho kaun aya hai.

Pranati's Mom(PM): kaun aya....Pranati?

She was really surprised, fast walked to her and try to hug her but Pranati turned opposite as if not caring whatever she was upto. 

Rey: uhh...Jugnu tu toh yahan bohot baar aayi Hui h na, chal ghar dikha mujhe.

Jugs: arre Haan bandar papa, main pehle aapko mera purana room dikhati hoon.

She took his hand pulled him towards her old room giving Pranati and her parents some space to talk it out.

(Okay so I'm not good at this mummy type stuff. And even if I write it, it will be really long and I don't think anyone is interested. Right now just imagine Pranati arguing with her mother while she asks for her forgiveness and she sweetly forgives her...)

Pranati:koi baat nhi maa, mujhe aaj kisine samajhaya ki aapne jo bhi kra woh mere liye kra, aur aap toh maa hai, aapka toh hakk hai na. 

They hugged each other emotionally. Pranati saw Reyansh looking at them leaning on the wall in front of her. She said a little thankyou through lipsing and Reyansh blinked his eyes as to saying that he is happy that he could help. Pranati's mom made a proper Indian dinner for all of them and they really enjoyed it. 

Pranati: Achha maa hum chalte hain. Aap apna aur papa ka dhyaan rakhna okay? 

They reached home and Pranati tucked Jugnu in bed. She heard a knock on her door and saw Reyansh standing in his grey lowers and black t-shirt.

Rey: walk per chalegi?

Pranati: sure, ek minute. 

She set the proper temperature of AC and switched of the lights and came out. They walked side by side towards the terrace. Pranati was really confused. Reyansh opened the small steel door of the terrace. He gestured for Pranati to go in first like a gentleman. She smiled and walked in. They walked back and forth for a while.

Rey: Main janta hoon tu kya soch rhi hai. Mujhe achanak se kya ho gaya right? (Pranati nodded). Ek baat poochhun?

Pranati: Poochho

Rey: bachpan mein jab bhi tumhe kisi baat ka bura lagta tha ya kisi baat per sochna hota tha toh tum kahan jaati thi?

Pranati(smiling): ghar ke peechhe wale garden mein. Wahan ek ajeeb sa sukoon tha. Bas thodi der wahan baithhti thi aur aisa lagta tha sab thheek ho gaya.

Rey: Toh yeh wahi jagah hai. Bachpan mein pura din bas yahin pada rehta tha. Woh spot (pointing towards a certain corner) wahan cricket khelte hue bohot buri chot lagi thi. Maa ne pura ghar sarr per uthha liya tha. Aur woh bench, wahan papa ki dant ke baad bohot roya krta tha, aur maa mere liye ek badi si chocolate lati thi aur hum bantke khaate the. Jab maa ne yahan se kudke apni jaan di, meri kabhi himat hi nhi hui yahan aane ki. 14 saal baad yahan aya hoon. 14 saal baad aaj pehli baar sukoon mehsoos kiya hai, aur yeh sab sirf teri wajah se.

He stopped in his tracks and turned towards her. He took her hand in his and looked intently in her eyes.

Rey: Thank you, mujhe mera sukoon dene ke liye. Aisa lag raha hai ki ek bohot bada bojh mere dil se nikal gaya ho. Bohot waqt ke baad mujhe maa ko yaad krke khushi mil rahi hai. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Pranati: tumhe mujhe thanks bolne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai.

Rey: Per sorry bolne ki toh hai. Maine tere saath bohot galat kiya hai. Main hamesha sochta raha ki yeh sab toh hota rehta hai, toh kya hi farak padta hai. Per padta hai. Main bohot selfish hoon na, sirf apni sochta raha. Bhool gaya ki tere uper kya beeti hogi. Jab mujhe tere saath hona chahiye tha, main darr ke bhag gaya. Kitne taane sunne honge tune aur aaj tak sunti aayi hai aur yeh sab sirf isilye kyunki main darr gaya tha. Tu bohot strong hai yaar, main thode se darr ki wajah se sab chhodke chala gaya per tune nhi chhoda. Tune sab suna aur fir bhi wahi kra jo sahi tha. Aur mujhe toh tu janti hi hai, Itne toh maine kapde nhi khareede aaj tak jitne galat kaam kre hain. I'm really sorry Pranati, woh sab galat kaamon ke liye jo maine tere saath kre hain. Main ready hoon, tujhe jo saza deni hai de.

Pranati's eyes started leaving tears which worried Reyansh a bit. He cupped her face with his hands.

Rey: Kya hua Pranati tu ro kyun rahi hai?

Pranati: M-main tumhe hug kr sakti hoon?

Rey nodded still concerned for her. Pranati hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder. He had no idea what was happening. He thought she would either laugh on his stupid apology or will be really angry and give him the worst punishment ever. And he knew that she would have been right on her part. Nonetheless, his priority right now was make her stop crying.

Rey: yeh duniya ki sabse unique punishment hogi.

Reyansh knew Pranati really well so he knew what sentence would make her smile instantly. He did succeed in his task as Pranati smiled and pulled out of hug. She wiped a few tears and looked at him.

Pranati: Maine tumhe maaf kiya

Reyansh looked at her in surprise. How can she forgive him so easily? She should have scolded him. She should have asked for something big that would have somewhat equated to all that torture that she had been through. Why wasn't she doing anything?

Rey:Tu itni..

Pranati: Haan main tumhe itni aasani se maaf kr rhi hoon. Kyunki aaj main chilla ke keh sakti hoon ki Reyansh Khurana ek bura insaan nhi hai. Aur maine tumse pyaar krke koi galti nhi kri thi. Aaj main jitni khushh hoon na Reyansh, utni tab khush hui thi jab mujhe pta chala tha ki meri beti zinda hai. Aaj wo saare taane, woh saare ilzaam jo mujhper lagaye gaye the woh saare uthh gaye. Aaj mera bhi ek bhoj mere dil se uthh gaya. Iss jagah mein sachmein koi baat hai. Tum mind na kro toh main tumhara sukoon spot share kr sakti hoon?

Reyansh smiled through his tears which he didn't when came out. 

Rey: Kabhi bhi..

She smiled too and continued walking.

You guys I'm so mad at Colors Tv for putting a stop to the show. This is not fair. They atleast deserve a few more episodes to wrap up nicely. And they already are airing it at 11pm, they can show it after big boss too. Or they can air the pending episodes on voot like they did with silsila. Anyways, I hope we could have some something. All I can do is to promise you guys that I will continue this ss as long as I can. I'll include all the scenes that you wish you could see on TV. This show actually made me join India Forum, I'm not leaving it so soon....

Edited by sanakhan240201 - 3 years ago