Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Parso se aadha bwf would be dead
Amen 🙏
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Peeka ke bina yeh cc kitne mahino Mein khatam hoga?
Where did Peeka go?
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Coconut water is good but heard daily intake is not good , oh confusing
Ati Sarvatra Vrajayet
meaning excess of anything is bad.
I m kinda admiring the mental strength this man possess to tackle the kind of verbal attack he gets on a daily basis when most star kids are crumbling at the very beginning.
Yeah may be that’s excess for this category lolOriginally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Not excess , seems must not take daily .
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Yeah may be that’s excess for this category lol
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k