Anaconda 😕 U mean snake????Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Vansh said dadi only knows that I told her she doesn't know much
Negative wholesale entry na chaiye waise hi
darshi says anaconda are in VR mansion
Sorry i didnt get u???😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anaconda 😕 U mean snake????Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Vansh said dadi only knows that I told her she doesn't know much
Negative wholesale entry na chaiye waise hi
darshi says anaconda are in VR mansion
Sorry i didnt get u???😳
Aaj ka episode discuss neha
Nah serious discussion about episode
Short summary de do serious discussion ki...
In Dadi's room did he set camera near tv Kyu k AP or riddhu scene me yahi room tha na if I am not wrong so wo record hoga kya 🤔
Meko bhi laga sab record hoga usme.
Those lambe time ke liye camera rakha tha uspe. 🤔
Anaconda is a fake Ajgar in hindi we say I think
Me 50% sure hu record hoga riddhu AP scene but koi aware nahi hoga kyu k camera jese rakha he boss ne let's see
Wht is she doing with pen???
Signing some papers....dont tell me divorce paper in that beautiful saree aur Bappa ke arshiwad se sindoor blow on her head😳
Aaj ka episode discuss neha
9:30 ho gaye, epi discuss karna bandh karo😆
Baaki sab kaha hai, Aj toh full form me aa jao🤣
I forgot to mention that today Riddhima is looking lovely...
I hope the make-up artists retain this make-up...simple lip colour...normal black eye-liner n no glitters...