Natasha.. I gave request
First follower
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Natasha.. I gave request
First follower
Oye...me too in line...sent the request...let's see whose she approve first
Unable to find you
I am sorry, I accidentally deleted that!
Please resend.
Oye...me too in line...sent the request...let's see whose she approve first
Yours 😆
I accidentally pressed delete on the first request instead of confirm, It was Jey's req😔 My hands are like Rey's during engagement today
https://www.instagram.com/stories/its.all.about.kunal/2410146352920415781/
I dont know what to say!!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/stories/its.all.about.kunal/2410146352920415781/
I dont know what to say!!!!!
I checked the page. Seems like both Nati Pinky and PB are going off air -.-
Originally posted by: Natashapaul
Yours 😆
I accidentally pressed delete on the first request instead of confirm, It was Jey's req😔 My hands are like Rey's during engagement today
I really wanted to punch you now
Yesterday before going offline, what did you say... Comparing our adrenaline rush to "pranati knowing jugnu alive and Reyansh seeing pranati under wishing 🌲"
After reading that post, I was so upset that I decided to go off and study.. my brother was pestering me non stop that why I was sad.. for the first time, he was praising my dishes.. I didn't feel like eating also ..
Couldn't study.. couldn't do anything... Until I come here again..
Originally posted by: Natashapaul
I checked the page. Seems like both Nati Pinky and PB are going off air -.-
I checked their page...it confirmed about Nati pinky not PB......