My insta and Twitter id is same jey3ram
And I'm feeling upset girls
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My insta and Twitter id is same jey3ram
And I'm feeling upset girls
Originally posted by: Paytonlee321
same clothes they wore in the farewell post?
No. Prani was wearing that light blue lehenga and Rey was wearing black.
Nope different...rey was rather looking dreamy....black is his color ❤️
so we have hope it wont end tmr and we will get to see some cute prayansh moments
I cannot find you on Ig lol
Originally posted by: Paytonlee321
so we have hope it wont end tmr and we will get to see some cute prayansh moments
Isko bolte hai optimism
Girls please try to do something.. I don't know what I can do...
We can't say this openly to others too.. but I was seriously hurt...
I need break...
But I'll come here every now and then to read your posts and reply...
Send me your id or dm me please
natpaul2311
won't have any followers, it's a dummy acc 😆
Make one for twitter also for tomorrow....
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I cannot find you on Ig lol
jey03ram I guess... Only to watch prayansh vm, I started..
I'm not active there.. only WhatsApp because university professors send messages.
Not active in any social media accounts
You will always have me as your follower co-cap ❤️🤗🤗😁😁😊😊😊