Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
thank you soooo much dear🤗🤗and thanks for you patience❤️
you are welcome...🤗

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
thank you soooo much dear🤗🤗and thanks for you patience❤️
you are welcome...🤗

Originally posted by: BrienneOfTarth
I have an idea for a VM if you don't mind.....Vansh and Ridz....on the song Young and Beautiful by Lana del Ray....it would be hot 🔥
All ideas r welcome😊...i will listen to this song.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Give me suggestions😃
hmmm in rab ne bana di jodi sequence you can add a song call "Iss pal main hoon.." from aaja nachle..
I have MANY. 😆Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Give me suggestions😃
How about a mafia feel VM on the song Ghungroo.
Or a VM on their takkar scenes with IMMJ bgm and their good dialogues.
Aur bolu? 😆
Originally posted by: BrienneOfTarth
I have an idea for a VM if you don't mind.....Vansh and Ridz....on the song Young and Beautiful by Lana del Ray....it would be hot 🔥
And thank u🤗
don't just listen...watch this VM....it's made on a real celeb couple relationship by fansOriginally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
All ideas r welcome😊...i will listen to this song.
Originally posted by: BrienneOfTarth
I have MANY. 😆
How about a mafia feel VM on the song Ghungroo.
Or a VM on their takkar scenes with IMMJ bgm and their good dialogues.
Aur bolu? 😆
Amazing , u r too good👏give me more😃
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
hmmm in rab ne bana di jodi sequence you can add a song call "Iss pal main hoon.." from aaja nachle..
This one is so good and it suits Riansh❤️
Originally posted by: BrienneOfTarth
don't just listen...watch this VM....it's made on a real celeb couple relationship by fans
I love such songs
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
This one is so good and it suits Riansh❤️
I immediately thought of this song when I saw voot snippet without tujh mein rab dikhta hai song.
this song suits Riansh so well as they were present in that moment but they were so lost in remembering their own moments.