Ladies,
Just wanted to say it’s lovely to have fun discussions with you. I’ve laughed a lot lately so thanks for that 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ladies,
Just wanted to say it’s lovely to have fun discussions with you. I’ve laughed a lot lately so thanks for that 🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yeah indeed...
the person who can take all your worries away is your soulmate..❤️
they r soulmatesi want to make so many vms on them but i am too lazy😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Ladies,
Just wanted to say it’s lovely to have fun discussions with you. I’ve laughed a lot lately so thanks for that 🤗
Same here indra this boring period has become happy one after joined AT🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
great finally you did it...🥳🤗
thank you soooo much dear🤗🤗and thanks for you patience❤️
I have an idea for a VM if you don't mind.....Vansh and Ridz....on the song Young and Beautiful by Lana del Ray....it would be hot 🔥Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
they r soulmatesi want to make so many vms on them but i am too lazy😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
they r soulmatesi want to make so many vms on them but i am too lazy😆
Make it yaar.. I would love to suggest songs to you.. 😳
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Ladies,
Just wanted to say it’s lovely to have fun discussions with you. I’ve laughed a lot lately so thanks for that 🤗
Same here dear...btw what is ur name?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Make it yaar.. I would love to suggest songs to you.. 😳
Give me suggestions😃