I once got slapped by my papa 🤧 it was an accident
I was irritating him so much that he was about to push me a little but galti se thera sa tappad pad gya
Then I went to my room ,cried for for 10mins until he came to me and made me laugh 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I once got slapped by my papa 🤧 it was an accident
I was irritating him so much that he was about to push me a little but galti se thera sa tappad pad gya
Then I went to my room ,cried for for 10mins until he came to me and made me laugh 🤣
no but got loads from guys n also give them in fisty street fights 🤬😆
That slapping is apparently only a "thing" in Indian movies, because in other cultures you get into a heap of trouble for slapping anyone, let alone an employee, so while it may happen, as far as personally seeing anyone be slapped nor slapping anyone.( Brawls or fights yes but a slap across the face)...I don't recall ever.
I was in a public place and a man was trying to grope me from behind. Without even thinking, I turned around and slapped him. People started staring.. I was shocked too and I quietly walked away. 😆
Spanked? Yes. Slapped? No. And that’s all I’ll say 😆
Originally posted by: atmaofchameli
Spanked? Yes. Slapped? No. And that’s all I’ll say 😆
Say no more.😎 Let the great minds that think alike run in those gutters. 😆
never slapped anyone and never been slapped...
edited to add i don't think i have ever seen anyone being slapped in real life...
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
I got slapped many times in my teens by my mother for many things😆
Pyaar wale thappad ka koi jawaab nahi 😆 This is the real thappad se dar nahi lagta, pyaar se lagta hain 🤣
I was trying to catch a fly and ended up slapping myself really hard. Trust me, slaps hurt.
In my school after corporal punishment was banned, some teachers made rule that boys will slap girls and girls will slap boys. They used force us to slap each other. For some days their plan succeeded. But within a month, parents start protesting against increasing violence among students. Many kids became very violent at home. Some teachers were suspended and one particular Hindi teacher got a severe warning of termination and black listing.
All this drama finished after sometime.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
In Kahaani, Satyoki “Rana” Sinha (Parambrata Chatterjee) falls in love not with a fantasy, but with a woman on a mission. Vidya Bagchi (Vidya...
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2053445739318260141?s=20
I am not talking about Kriti, or Deepika, or even Alia. I am referring to Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Madhuri, and even Sridevi. Today's actresses are...
And relatable https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2035947820663079016
4