I do wish this included round 0, I would have been among the top then. After last round, no hopes now😭
what was your score? 4?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I do wish this included round 0, I would have been among the top then. After last round, no hopes now😭
what was your score? 4?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
what was your score? 4?
Round 0 mein 5 on 5, last round mein 0.5😭
Round 0 mein 5 on 5, last round mein 0.5😭
oh tough luck
I do wish this included round 0, I would have been among the top then. After last round, no hopes now😭
I know right 🤗
Hello everybody.😃
Are the theme results out?😕
post 11 pm ist. I think kal subah hi honge😆
Thanks Nita for the table
Round 0 mein 5 on 5, last round mein 0.5😭
Don't be sad dear. You did well.
Last round was bad for me as well :(