https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP7WOMnT288
Love the songs of thus movie, especially this one. It's so romantic and so melodious
Also, am I the only one who finds Shahid and Vidya really cute together?
Page
of
1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP7WOMnT288
Love the songs of thus movie, especially this one. It's so romantic and so melodious
Also, am I the only one who finds Shahid and Vidya really cute together?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Totally Agree, Songs were great
Yup! Really nice songs. Had a crush on both the leads as a teen so loved to see them acting too, even though the film was nothing great 😆
Songs were good but pairing was off shahid looks like a little boy in front of vidya.
Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever
Songs were good but pairing was off shahid looks like a little boy in front of vidya.
But it is good to see them togather. A girl can be older than a boy, yet they share a good bonding. I found them pretty good togather. This movie is one of their best. I love its songs , story and actors.❤️
I liked 'Is this love' and 'move your body' from the movie. Although Kunal ganjawala's voice didn't suit Shahid at all😆
For some reason Bakhuda always made me cringe. I like most of Atif's BW songs but Bakhuda and Beintehaa (Race 2) always made me skip to the next song.
Where is Neeraj ? I am missing him. He was Pritam's fav in clup songs. I can't describe his voice, but it goes well with those many hit songs he rendered.😃
I might be in the minority, but Cocktail album is my favourite
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
I don't know what it is about this song, but it has that elusive quality that makes you stop in your tracks. The music is lovely, the video even...
0