Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I doubt he will post 😒
Abhi pura din h finger crossed 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I doubt he will post 😒
Abhi pura din h finger crossed 🥺
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I doubt he will post 😒
Solo message hai ya shipper ?
If it’s solo there is a chance that he may post it
Fingers crossed for you
Originally posted by: BornHyper
Solo message hai ya shipper ?
If it’s solo there is a chance that he may post it
Fingers crossed for you
I mentioned Sidharth and Shehnaz and ofcourse added Sidnaz too 😒 Sana hi post karti
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I mentioned Sidharth and Shehnaz and ofcourse added Sidnaz too 😒 Sana hi post karti
Maza aaye k Sana post Kar de 😜
Why do bhai prefer these stupid shrugs
tension naat😎Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I mentioned Sidharth and Shehnaz and ofcourse added Sidnaz too 😒 Sana hi post karti
He is looking very very hot and handsome 😍