Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
This looks really intriguing. Looks like she's running from someone, maybe looking for Vansh! Wonder what might have happened.
Also, she has a phone in her hand. Since she doesn't have a mobile of her own, maybe the fear on her face has got something to do with it. Whose phone it is, is another question on my mind now. EXASPERATED!
Originally posted by: RadhaChauhan
This looks really intriguing. Looks like she's running from someone, maybe looking for Vansh! Wonder what might have happened.
Also, she has a phone in her hand. Since she doesn't have a mobile of her own, maybe the fear on her face has got something to do with it. Whose phone it is, is another question on my mind now. EXASPERATED!
This is shooting from today I guess but unfortunately Vansh isn’t there these days
May be she caught AP helping Kabir - ap show her ! - just my guess.
May be she caught AP helping Kabir - ap show her ! - just my guess.
I hope she doesn’t get into some trouble
Or maybe, Angre told Riddhu that Vansh is leaving for Dubai and our Riddhu is running to meet him or stop him. 😁😁
I am really looking forward to the upcoming episodes. Though for a few epis, we won't get to see Vansh... We might definitely get to see Riddhima craving for Vansh's care and warmth
Originally posted by: Sniper25
Or maybe, Angre told Riddhu that Vansh is leaving for Dubai and our Riddhu is running to meet him or stop him. 😁😁
I am really looking forward to the upcoming episodes. Though for a few epis, we won't get to see Vansh... We might definitely get to see Riddhima craving for Vansh's care and warmth
I will miss Vansh a lot in the upcoming episodes 😒 and I really want to see how Riddhima will crave for him and his care
Might be one more murder Or she came to know someone killed real DSR.
Ishani & Aryan might be trying to scare her.
Originally posted by: ArchanaRM
Might be one more murder Or she came to know someone killed real DSR.
Ishani & Aryan might be trying to scare her.
I don’t think a discussion of DSR will come out at that time