Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lee_14

True,we can only rant here to take out our frustation.

Kuhu is a proper negative character now.

I am only hoping they don't whitewash her in 2 mins.if they have shown her cunningness in so many episodes, atleast make her say sorry to Mishti in 2/3 episodes.

I would so love Mishbir leaving this mad house n going away in the last episode.That would be some consolation for us.

She can’t be forgiven even after saying sorry for 2-3 days. Better they show mishbir walking out.

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

She can’t be forgiven even after saying sorry for 2-3 days. Better they show mishbir walking out.

yes true.kuhu cannot be forgiven now let's see what dkp gives us.if they show Mishbir walking out,then ready to forgive all dkp injustice😃

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

when is the last date of this serial. hope it is soon. cant take more of this torture.

i hope in the end abir and mishti leave the house.

just to show joint family, i hope they dont end with asking of sorry and them forgiving and continuing to live there

Last day is october 17th

I hope mishbir leave too and never forgive kuhu and meenu

Lee_14 thumbnail

when is the last date of this serial. hope it is soon. cant take more of this torture.

just to show joint family, i hope they dont end with asking of sorry and them forgiving and continuing to live there

previously had a feeling that 3 weeks is too less,but now the torture level is so high,I feel like instead of 3 weeks,3 days me khatam kar do Bhai😫

Bold- true🙄

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

previously had a feeling that 3 weeks is too less,but now the torture level is so high,I feel like instead of 3 weeks,3 days me khatam kar do Bhai😫

Bold- true🙄

The frustration level 😆

We all are with u on this 😆 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold-They will show Mishbir asking sorry for god knows what and then living together with Meenu and that🤬 in a happy family with the kusiya bhi baante playing in back ground

Lee_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold-They will show Mishbir asking sorry for god knows what and then living together with Meenu and that🤬 in a happy family with the kusiya bhi baante playing in back ground

Yes they will exactly  show this.But can anybody stay peacefully with people like kuhu and Meenu?

Cunning,self obsessed people will never change

Mishtis life is ruined because of these 2

These episodes have left a bad taste ,n even if they show all Happy in the end ,it's not going to be convincing😔

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes they will exactly  show this.But can anybody stay peacefully with people like kuhu and Meenu?

Cunning,self obsessed people will never change

Mishtis life is ruined because of these 2

These episodes have left a bad taste ,n even if they show all Happy in the end ,it's not going to be convincing😔

Bold-True😒

Underlined-The only thing think that will look convincing is Mishbir walking out