I have no clue 😆😆Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How many sheeps discuss answers in this thread? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have no clue 😆😆Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How many sheeps discuss answers in this thread? 😆
I wouldn't worry too much what leading answer is, silent sheeps answers is what counts the most. 🤣Imagine seeing active sheep answers, then the opposite happens during results reveal. 🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
That is five sheep advantage than my answer ,kif has if she wrote jerry🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I wouldn't worry too much what leading answer is, silent sheeps answers is what counts the most. 🤣Imagine seeing active sheep answers, then the opposite happens during results reveal. 🤣
it already happened last two rounds, none of the leading answer in discussion won mostly🤣
I can’t stand jerry in real life so there’s no way I would write it. 😆😆 And to everyone who wrote it 🤬Originally posted by: NitaReid
That is five sheep advantage than my answer ,kif has if she wrote jerry🤣
That happens every time 🤣Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I wouldn't worry too much what leading answer is, silent sheeps answers is what counts the most. 🤣Imagine seeing active sheep answers, then the opposite happens during results reveal. 🤣
Good evening sheeps
excited for anda party 😆
Hola DD. ❤️
I’m too lazy to greet or wish best luck this morning 😆😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I can’t stand jerry in real life so there’s no way I would write it. 😆😆 And to everyone who wrote it 🤬
I wrote what generally comes to mind when we mention China