It's very aestheticOriginally posted by: 7WVWGZTBQTFQWB3T
Thank you, Priya! It's a pic. of New England fall foliage...
How are you doing?
I am good, and what about you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's very aestheticOriginally posted by: 7WVWGZTBQTFQWB3T
Thank you, Priya! It's a pic. of New England fall foliage...
How are you doing?
I am good, and what about you?
Originally posted by: BOK7MQCUIEU7NEDK
were you aiming for a long email or wrong email? domain name miss ho geyaji......fake hain OK but this fake over fake looks like.......🤣🤣🤣
My email, my choice😎🤣
Originally posted by: LFPOBRA3BIDOVHSR
I am not regretting eating it but for the amount I consumed........
Don't worry...run a bit and burn it😉
run karo burn karo ....lol your shayari lavy miyaan🤪Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Don't worry...run a bit and burn it😉
I love it when elder siblings work for their younger ones😆
Me neither. And I so wanted to blow them😆 Dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye😆
jharna kyun bahare ho ??🤣
run karo burn karo ....lol your shayari lavy miyaan🤪
Thanks😆
It rhymed unintentionally😆
hehee reminds of bunty k shayari lol😆
jharna kyun bahare ho ??🤣
Kyunki Dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5