Originally posted by: XFJY3N7YRCLDAE5Z
Thank you, Priya! It's a pic. of New England fall foliage...
How are you doing?
It looks beautiful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XFJY3N7YRCLDAE5Z
Thank you, Priya! It's a pic. of New England fall foliage...
How are you doing?
It looks beautiful
Hiii...what should we call you?
Welcome to the forum🤗
Your UN is funny😆
hi dear..whats ur name? how r u?
Hi Isa, Meena is missing the Game of The Week threads which I had paused due to low response so we were discussing about restarting it.Originally posted by: WIMTKXLHZCDSRSCW
Hi Vagee! 🤗 How are you, buddy? BTW, what you folks are discussing?
Originally posted by: EKIWSGP77IF52NPO
After seeing Suman today...don't know why I was so shocked....that I ate a whole chocolate bar...I'm on a guilt trip now...😭
If there's no fear for Diabetes, enjoy it fully😆
Sorry for disappearing Had to help my sister with an urgent assignment
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Same....I am still trying...
My friend tried teaching me for 3 days but I guess I am a bad learner 🤣
Me neither. And I so wanted to blow them😆 Dil ke armaan aasuon mein beh gaye😆
Thank you
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5