maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

How did your exam go 

Do update soon

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm extremely sorry guys for not updating, but my exam is in 10 days and i'm going crazy with the preparation.

I'm sorry that i'm not able to spend any time with the story but I really couldn't detach myself from the exam.

Just give me some time, i'll try to give a short update soon before the exam, in a few days. And i'll surely be regular after my exam I promise.

I'm really sorry guys....Hope you guys would forgive me...

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Yeah do your exams well 

Yup will wait

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Yeah do your exams well 

Yup will wait

Thanks for understanding❤️

Will be updating the next chapter tomorrow if possible...

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

All the best do it well

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 34

Siddharth's POV

"put it up there" I whisper throwing it to Karan.

"Rithvik aaraam se, she shouldn't get a clue" I say as Rithvik was on the verge of  pushing the table.

It's 11:50 pm now, Roshni and Asha were in AshVik's room, with Roshni resting and Asha engaging her in conversations to not let her come out of the room to intrude our plan. Yes plan, the boys and I were busy decorating the living room, with minimal sound as the girls were near us. We wouldn't want Roshni spoil our surprise party for her. And what party you ask, her birthday party, yes tomorrow's my Roshni's birthday. And I have a lot of things planned to make it special.

"Karan help me with this" I whisper yell asking him to open the door to the homely kitchen in the cottage. I bring out the self baked chocolate fudge cake, with dark chocolate ganache, and chocolate pieces tempered were stuck and I adorned the cake by writing her name in a really stylish way. And yes I baked it, this was my second time baking a cake and the first time was indeed during my college days. When Roshni, AshVik and I went on a road trip I learnt baking from my love, and boy it turned out nice. So to surprise her and to check if she remembers it I baked the same cake, just the way she loves it.

"bro challe" Karan says as we place the cake in the desk, decorated with rose petals. I nod to him and send a message to Asha stating that it's time.

We wait for a few seconds before Asha closes the door behind her. She gives a nod and stands with us.

The cottage becomes quiet, the only sound was the sound of rain drizzling outside and of course in a minute the sound of the glass shattering.

As we had planned we get into our positions when we hear faint sound of the crutches Roshni is using. With the lights turned off, it was so dark that I couldn't even look at my palm.

"Asha" I hear Roshni voice behind the door and the next second she opens it and exits the door with the crutches. I close the door behind her with a nice thud making her gasp.

"k..k..kaun, dekho if someone is pranking me it's of no use, I know y'all, guys come out please mujhe darr lagra hai" she states making me chuckle slightly. 

She is scared of darkness, very scared.

With taking a deep breath I stand behind her making my breath hit on her nape making her scared a bit. 

"wh..wh..who is it?" she questions as she shudders slightly.

I snake my arms through her arms, pulling her by her slender waist making her back hit my chest. She gasps as soon as she makes contact with my abs making me giggle silently.

"k...k...koi bhi ho tum, m...m...mu...mu...mujhe chod do bhagwaan ke liye" she stammers

"kidnap karre hum, khayal rakke hum, pyaar karre hum, surprise bhi denga hum aur chod de bhagwaan ke liye" I tease slowly removing my arms and standing in front of her, "aise kaise bai, tumari jaise cheez ko chod doon bhagwaan ke liye" I wink at her as the darkness begins to fade away from the light illuminating from the closed room.

"Siddharth, OMG you got me scared for a second" she puts the crutches on the floor and throws her arms around my neck, I hug her back, pulling her more closer to me.

This is where we belong, in each other's arms, safe and sound.

"happy birthday lo- Roshni" I whisper placing a kiss on her hair, she pulls away from me, with her eyebrows creased together.

"i'm sorry" I apologize to her as her eyes widen in realization.

"chodo mujhe" she speaks.

"chod doon tujhe? agar main tujhe chodetihun toh main kaise rahungi, main toh tumara hoon na" with our tips of nose touching each other she opens her mouth to give me a sassy reply but I interrupt her by placing my finger on her lips 

"shh, kuch mat bolo... happy birthday meri Roshni" I place a kiss on her forehead.

Using her cute little palms she tries to push me away from her as I wrap her in my muscular arms for a bear hug.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSHNI" AshVik and Karan jump out of there hiding places with the lights turned on, they jump into our hug which turns out to be a big group hug.

Roshni squeal under the hug as we all crush the life out of her.

After all the excitement of the hug ends, Roshni picks her crutches and makes her way to the table with the chocolate cake of course with her twinkling eyes covered by my palms. 

"and in 3 2 1 SURPRISE" we all shout as I remove my hands from her.

"OMG WOW" she shouts excitedly.

I stand beside her with Asha standing next to her on the other side. We all sing the 'happy birthday song' as she blows the candles and cuts the cake.

She picks it up and turns towards me happily but after looking at me her happiness vanishes. Her dark hazel eyes locks with my chocolate brown eyes with some unsaid emotion. A sad smile replaces her grin as she took a deep breath. She bites her lower lip restraining from her to burst out... Siddharth control, Roshni ke saamne kuch ulta seedha mat kar, calm down... take a deep breathe. I soothe myself by taking a really deep breath, clenching my fist and my jaw which surprisingly calms me down. We just stood beside each other, just like that staring at each other's iris's until for god knows how much minutes, until we were rudely disturbed by the screeching sound of the car outside the cottage. Rohan. 

He had went out saying he had some work maybe some he was plotting something or I don't know. I'll think about it later. 

I was brought back to my senses when Asha clears her throat, only then I notice that the chocolate ganache on the piece which Roshni had was starting to fall as her face turned slightly pale. Why? I know she's angry, still angry. I shake my head and pick that piece from her fingers and feed her with the widest grin on my face, "Happy Birthday Roshu".

She sighs slightly and eats it.

I witness the change of expressions on her face as she nibbles the layers, with her eyes closed, i'm sure she loves the cake, her eyes widen again and now in amusement and true happiness.

"OMG" she shouts in excitement as she locks her orbs with mine, "you baked it didn't you?" she asks in a soft voice.

I smile and give her a small nod, she remembers, and she's melting, well her anger for me is melting. I notice the lone tear falling from her eyes as she bites her lower lip, again, from restraining herself, yet again, from bursting out in tears this time. 

She gives a small sigh again and turns to Asha and the boys. Cool down Sid...

"happy birthday Roshni" Rohan wishes her as he enters the cottage making Roshni smile.

"thanks Rohan"

Well i've to actually be angry when she smiled at him, but dude she thanked him, aur she never 'thanks' her friends, which clearly means that she doesn't takes him for her friend. Even though she thanks me or the other three sometimes, she immediately regrets it cuz she knows what's probably gonna hit her.

You know I had actually planned something really amazing for her birthday, but now... never mind... ab sirf Roshni important hai, mera plans nahi. And what i've planned for tomorrow will truly be remarkable and will possibly mend our already mended relationship.

We eat the cake and keep the remaining in the fridge and i'm dissapointed, why? simply because she didn't even utter a word to me, atleast she could have spoken about the cake to me but she didn't...

After a while

I stare at the ceiling laying down on the double bed in which I had made love with my love only now she isn't here. Rithvik and Karan were with me sleeping while Roshni stayed with Asha in AshVik's room and Rohan, he stayed in Karan's room.

How has my life changed like this? Just in 48 hours... What am I gonna do now?  

I know i've to make her accept my apologies but it's gonna be real hard as i'm losing my patience a lot when Rohan is here. Firstly I have to some how send him the hell out of here then maybe execute my plan. Yeah this is what i've to do.

I really want to meet her now, like right now. What will she be doing? Is she sleeping? Lemme go check...

I exit the room making sure the two idiots don't wake up and make my way to my life.

My eyebrows furrow together as I receive a call from dad. Finally he calls me.

I throw myself in the couch at the living room as I pick the call and place it near my ear.

"hello pappaji"

"Sid, sorry yaar woh main kuch busy tha-" 

"aaj tusi kuch bhi na kaho main aaplog pe bohot gussa hun" I joked.

"Sid seriously main bohot busy tha, woh company ke shareholders se kuch problems the, isiliye phone nahi uta paya, sorry yaar" I could hear the guilt in which instantly made me feel guilty.

"arre arre dad, main mazak karra ha tha, I know about the problems just a while ago, so no problem, lekin haan I was angry with y'all, none of you were picking the call"

"sorry puttar… anyways tu yeh sab chod aur mujhe yeh bata ki when are you giving me my grandson?" his question instantly made me cough.

"grandson, dad?" a smile made it's way to my lips as even Roshni wanted a son.

"haan mujhe ek pota yeh poti, jaldi dena yaar"

"dad yeh aapki foreign chocolates nahi hai, jo main aapko ek second main dedun, yeh baby ke baath hai toh… urgh dad samjho yaar" I chuckle scratching my forehead.

I hear my dad's laughter on the other side, "anyways bhai, meri beti kahaan hai" this sentence made my smile disappear, Oh My God, what am I gonna tell them? That Roshni has gotten into an accident and has lost her memory in which she doesn't remembers that we got married? How will they react? How come this didn't come up my mind. We have extend our supposed to be 'honeymoon' trip...

"Sid kya hua, you there?"

"haan dad, woh Roshni sorahi hai"

"tike beta, acha sun mujhe ab jaana hai, I'll call you afterwards okay?"

"okay dad, bye" I cut his call and shove my phone into the pocket.

Why do I feel like dad isn't like dad? He didn't sound like my papa? What I mean is he is this carefree dad, the dad who is your best friend... is something going on wrong with him?

I call mom immediately, worried about dad and she picks the call in few rings.

"mom?"

"Siddharth, how are you beta?"

"main teek hun mom, lekin are you guys fine? is dad okay?"

"haan beta hum sab teek hain, tumara papa ko kya hoga main toh unke saath hun na unki Simmi" 

"I know mom that you'll always be with him lekin dad wasn't dad when he spoke to me just a few minutes back"

"it's nothing Sid, woh shareholders se kuch problems hai"

"haan papa na bataya mujh ki"

"toh use lekar kuch parishaan hain Rajji"

"okay mom"

"now cheer up Sid, aur mujhe yeh bata ki meri beti kahaan hai? aur what happened to your plan? woh surprise?"

I faint smile was plastered on my face as I remembered the events of the previous days. I fill her all the details, of course leaving the part where Roshni... where she lost her memory... I don't know how to open up to them, I seriously don't know how...

My eyebrows furrow together as I hear shuffling sounds behind me, I turn but I couldn't see anything as it was dark, it's after all midnight.

"okay mom, main ab chalti hun, bye mom"

"bye beta, khyaal rakhna sabki"

"sure maa bye love you"

"love you too beta".

Speaking with mom made me feel better, there was this fear in my chest that something is going wrong back at home, but after I spoke to mom that fear has vanished. 

The shuffling sound continues so I get back and walk upto the noise. 

I walk to the balcony where the door was opened. Entering the balcony I see her  sitting on the couch, with the crutches beside her, staring the stars. Her face glowing under the light of the moon. Did she just become more beautiful?

"Roshni?" I call out making her to turn to my direction. 

"I know it when you cry so tume tumari aansoo ko pochne ki zarurat nahi" I state when she silently wipes her tears. She looks back to the stars as I take the seat beside her making her shift a bit to her side.

We sit the in silence with our shoulders touching slightly. No words were spoken by the both of us but I exactly know what's running on her mind now. This has been happening for years. Whenever she misses Shiv uncle or whenever she feels lonely, she sits at a couch or something, and stares the stars trying to find something. If i'm there then i'm always by her side, without speaking anything. You know, people tell that to comfort your loved ones you need not to tell them lectures on being happy and leaving the past in past, living in the present and all that crap, you just need to sit by them; that is the exact situation where we are in now. She doesn't need to utter a word but I know what's disturbing her now.

My thoughts gets broken as she rests her head on my shoulder, bringing her legs upto her chest. English is not enough to explain you guys how is she looking right now. She is looking as sexy as hell as well as cute and innocent as a new born baby girl.

They say old habits hard and they are true, we usually sit in silence, then she lies on me, she sleeps. Just like now, her deep breaths confirm that she's sleeping deeply, so I don't disturb her and wrap her in my arms and place her head on my thighs making her sleep figure forming into a cocoon shape. I caress her hair slowly, massaging her temple and the pressure points making her calm down as her fast short breaths turns into slow long term breaths. 

This is perfect. With her on my lap, sleeping just like a baby, and me, playing with her hair, soothing her pretty much tensed body, staring at the stars is perfect. I close my eyes, inhaling her fragrance, placing a kiss on her forehead and whispering "good night love", I doze off...

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the delay and the short chapter, but this is all I could manage in between those 5 minutes breaks I took in the past few days. I really am sorry.

I'll be updating the next chapter, which i've still not started, only after my exam, that is it'll take some time. But I assure you after that I'll be regular.

Until the next update, bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Roshni got a nice surprise birthday party. She doesn't remember everything, but she did realize who baked the cake.

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice update

Do continue soon