Member post : what is ur obsession ?- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

54

Views

4.2k

Users

32

Likes

131

Frequent Posters

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
#41

Food, daydreaming, youtube, instagram, and forums.

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#42

Thinking about my past🤢.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Thinking about my past🤢.


All not well ? Let it go like frozen


snatch thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#44

i think rational thinking. i have put myself in trouble on many occasions due to this obsession.


other than that ofcourse love, sex, movies

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


All not well ? Let it go like frozen


No I have dirty habit of obsessing over the past💔.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: VintageWine

No I have dirty habit of obsessing over the past💔.


Bad times don’t last but bad guys do ❤️

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#47

Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba

Currently this forum 😆

same
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Bad times don’t last but bad guys do ❤️

True. TRUE, they are the ones who make my time bad😆.

sidnilove thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#49

I'm obsessed with English. Specifically, my grammar.

I always want to speak the right way, use the right words, use the right grammar and so on.

I can't stress enough on how nit picky I am about every word I speak. It's exhausting and tiring but I chide myself a lot when I mess up.

It's wrong on so many levels. It's okay not to speak the language and it's also to make mistakes while speaking in English. But I just can't seem to ever relax or not overtax myself by constantly analysing everything I say.

S5ZURARSDAZG4VXN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#50

Keeping grudges for years and take revenge with sarcasm as well as real act. Keep it inside my heart to keep raging

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 2 months ago

Bhai I don't understand why didn't he bury his cat?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 3 months ago

https://x.com/VarietyIndia/status/2067845836755874239?s=20 I had said this when I saw Alpha trailer and on cue her PR started this Sita Ram...

https://x.com/VarietyIndia/status/2067845836755874239
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".