Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kanchan's brother who was born only in few weeks, the super child🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Kanchan's brother who was born only in few weeks, the super child🤣
Yes...that's what I was guessing......I was scared to think about something else.......
Form is temporary Class is Permanent
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Yes, it's only 18 min I thought YouTube cut the episode at first but was wrong! Hope they increase the time.
Yup....18 mins mein dil nahi bharta🥺
Form kya hota hai ji?😆
As I kid I tried so hard to blow bubbles out of gum but never could🤣
Same....I am still trying...
My friend tried teaching me for 3 days but I guess I am a bad learner 🤣
After seeing Suman today...don't know why I was so shocked....that I ate a whole chocolate bar...I'm on a guilt trip now...😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5