I am becoming paranoid😭
I hate my imaginative mind🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am becoming paranoid😭
I hate my imaginative mind🥺
Kya hua behen??
Kya hua behen??
I was listening to Jhoom Jhoom Dhalti Raat whose music and lyrics is haunting
Now I am having weird sort of imaginations😵
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was listening to Jhoom Jhoom Dhalti Raat whose music and lyrics is haunting
Now I am having weird sort of imaginations😵
Then write your FF 😳
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Then write your FF 😳
I shut off my Laptop firstly
Second I am having haunting imaginations😭
Then Penn down your emotions in the form of some poetry or tale story..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I was listening to Jhoom Jhoom Dhalti Raat whose music and lyrics is haunting
Now I am having weird sort of imaginations😵
Then Penn down your emotions in the form of some poetry or tale story..
I wish I could...
But these hallucinations are scary...
Issliye dimaag se yeh fehem hatane Yaha agayi
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I shut off my Laptop firstly
Second I am having haunting imaginations😭
🥱
Haunting imagination 😲 kyun?
Acha kiya...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wish I could...
But these hallucinations are scary...
Issliye dimaag se yeh fehem hatane Yaha agayi
Sometimes we need ourselves to distract to move out of something we don't need it all the way.
The song is too scary if taken in a way🥺