Ainvayi muh dikhaayi ke liye aayi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ainvayi muh dikhaayi ke liye aayi🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ainvayi muh dikhaayi ke liye aayi🤣

Its a good choice though , not as claustrophobic as going at bottom of ocean and being in container 🤔
Its a good choice though , not as claustrophobic as going at bottom of ocean and being in container 🤔
too late to change your answer but you can join them in space too..good bye😳

Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
too late to change your answer but you can join them in space too..good bye😳
I just said it's a good choice.
Tawe pe baithne wali kya baat hai 🤔
haan toh when did I say its a bad choice?🤔 ek toh good bye bhi bola lekin bhalai ka zamana nahi raha..tawa saath leke jana waha roti khud banani padegi 😳
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
haan toh when did I say its a bad choice?🤔 ek toh good bye bhi bola lekin bhalai ka zamana nahi raha..tawa saath leke jana waha roti khud banani padegi 😳
Nahi tum baith jao aur bana dena mere lie.
no thanks I still prefer going bottom of ocean..
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
no thanks I still prefer going bottom of ocean..
Toh sath main chalenge , khate pite