Hey can u tell me what song this is.. i know zara Zara but i think this is unplugged or some other version. Can u tell me the singer??
I'm trying to search it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey can u tell me what song this is.. i know zara Zara but i think this is unplugged or some other version. Can u tell me the singer??
I'm trying to search it.
thank you so muchOriginally posted by: Priya12000
Love it Love it Lovedddddd itttt
Wowwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
What a song selection... Awesome👍👍
I got this from YT when i'm searching zara zara song then i got this songOriginally posted by: Priya12000
Hey can u tell me what song this is.. i know zara Zara but i think this is unplugged or some other version. Can u tell me the singer??
I'm trying to search it.
thats really sweet thank you so muchOriginally posted by: arryline
I was asking around in AT if you are in IF ,seeing your work in IG
This is really impressive work 👏
thats really sweet of you thank you so much it means alot when someone pointed out detailed review on my work thank you so much once again ritziOriginally posted by: itsRitzi
Omg this is stupendous... Snehal the scenes so perfect with lyrics u made
Tanha iss ghar the riansh dance home alone...
Chadar mein soye rahe the bed scene...
Laton ko suljha oo the hairs scenes uff hot amazing hot
thank you so much really means alotGorgeous VM Snehal 😍😍🥰🥰❤❤☺️☺️
Wht a song selection☺️☺️...it fits RiAnsh scenes so well❤️❤️...true RiAnsh are on fire🔥🔥🔥🔥
thank you
thank youOriginally posted by: YCVTOIMSP42MYGRV
That was superb.song and scene selection la jawab 👏
Thank you so much dearOriginally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_
Omg!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!
Thank you so so so much!! I've been dying to watch a vm on this song foreveeeeeeeerrrrr litterally!!! And its stunning!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!

Arre waah 👏
Yeh pehle kyun nahi dekha maine?
Anyway, so good it is Snehal.. 👍🏼
Lyrics and video bilkul sync mei the..
Uss song selection though ☺️
thats really sweet of you thank you so much 🤗 really means alot dearOriginally posted by: merryyura
Arre waah 👏
Yeh pehle kyun nahi dekha maine?
Anyway, so good it is Snehal.. 👍🏼
Lyrics and video bilkul sync mei the..
Uss song selection though ☺️
Wow! Wow! Wow! *Standing Ovation*👏👏
This was absolutely stunning!
Scenes, lyrics - everything merged so we together. ❤️