Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Awesome VM Snehal Di!!
thank you so muchAwesome VM Snehal Di!!
Gorgeous VM Snehal 😍😍🥰🥰❤❤☺️☺️
Wht a song selection☺️☺️...it fits RiAnsh scenes so well❤️❤️...true RiAnsh are on fire🔥🔥🔥🔥
Awesome ...

That was superb.song and scene selection la jawab 👏
Omg!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!
Thank you so so so much!! I've been dying to watch a vm on this song foreveeeeeeeerrrrr litterally!!! And its stunning!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!
Love it Love it Lovedddddd itttt
Wowwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
What a song selection... Awesome👍👍
I was asking around in AT if you are in IF ,seeing your work in IG
This is really impressive work 👏
Omg this is stupendous... Snehal the scenes so perfect with lyrics u made
Tanha iss ghar the riansh dance home alone...
Chadar mein soye rahe the bed scene...
Laton ko suljha oo the hairs scenes uff hot amazing hot