Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
I had an arranged marriage and then got into relationships with people other than my spouse.
Not many people would admit that but..
I
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
I had an arranged marriage and then got into relationships with people other than my spouse.
Not many people would admit that but..
I
Na , 29
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
I had an arranged marriage and then got into relationships with people other than my spouse.
🤣that's enjoying life in reverse.
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
I had an arranged marriage and then got into relationships with people other than my spouse.
Is this the same marriage you ran away from 😢😆
If 26 is considered teenage now then sure.
Yes Category 1
Single 🥳
Nahi chaiye Nibba Nibbi drama, friends ka dekhe ke kaafi hai 🤣
I'm 24 meri aaj tak ek boyfriend nai hai, I haven't even kissed till date😭😭😭😭...not like maine try nahi ki, ya ladko ne try nai ki par meri na itni chanchal mann hai🤦.
I just pray to God everyday ki meri arranged marriage na ho, main sharm se mar jaungi given kitne acche ladko ko maine mana kiya hai.
I am 21 and in same situation like you in first para🤣. My friends have done PHD in this matter and I toh not even a beginner. In my case I ll alwwys get jerks so stay away from it.🤣Originally posted by: Thatgirl16
I'm 24 meri aaj tak ek boyfriend nai hai, I haven't even kissed till date😭😭😭😭...not like maine try nahi ki, ya ladko ne try nai ki par meri na itni chanchal mann hai🤦.
I just pray to God everyday ki meri arranged marriage na ho, main sharm se mar jaungi given kitne acche ladko ko maine mana kiya hai.
Who knows in arrange you may get a good guy😳
Number 1. And I am 28. Never even kissed before. Never had a crush either😭
Many people of category 1 here (same here)
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
18