Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Correction abby , counselling ka sochte kab hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

yeah right 🙄

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: suryavni

In addition to my earlier post on surrogacy I would like to put light on to a rather conveniently ignored fact...

A surrogate goes through a simple procedure of implantation and in the ensuing month a hormonal balancing takes place in her body to sustain the foetus within her womb and she is very well capable and rightfully capable of demanding a no pain / minimum pain delivery... whether it is surgical or natural.

But what about the medical procedures the donor mother is subjected to...?

They are not extracting her single egg from the monthly ovulation cycle...

In ART or assisted reproductive technique..

The donor mother is subjected to super / hyper ovulation...

As ladies we know how we feel during ovulation..this is 100 times that distress..and use of pain relievers are not recommended.

Moreover she is taking hormonal pills to produce the required 10-15 eggs instead of the normal one and that is enough to imbalance the hormonal activities in the donor mom...

People who take Mishty''s plight with silliness do need to account this too...even it is not shown on the series yeh rishte kuhuness ke...

She is as much entitled to hormonal outbursts as Kuhu is being given lenience to...

But she is keeping her sanity even when psychological abuse and menial work are added to her tolerance...

Of course any one can say why she should tolerate Kuhu...?

Just as I saw someone commenting Mishty should have informed Kuhu beforehand that she had prepared milkshake for her ...!

Kuhuness is real...her self respect and self preservation is real but for life she can't get or make herself a milkshake...??

The pain of a donor mom is as real as the surrogate... whether the surrogate torture herself every moment thinking the donor mom is happy that's upto her....

I am appalled at the writers who wouldn't even try to check simple facts before writing...if it's a common saas bahu ,fantasy, paranormal thing they could have used their wild imagination...

But surrogacy...??

Belittling the biological parents..

Misrepresentation of facts...

Even I would check before using a particular word in particular context in my FF...🤷

And they get paid for this thrash..!!??

hi, sorry I don’t know your name! 

Exactly! every process when it made to happen , not naturally is painful! Women getting hormonal during normal ovulation period itself is stressful at times! 

In short, Starplus can never run a show where lead women are not shown submissive! When they raise voice, it is considered as disrespect, actually it is their opinion! 

Women writing such crap fest itself is disappointing and degrading! Understanding a pregnant woman  especially when she is carrying other’s child is as  important as understanding a woman who was waiting for her child to take birth from another woman! Sensitivity is zilch right now !

I can’t believe RS would show this disrespect to a woman in his show, that too lead lady of that show which paved way for his mother’s concept show to air on its time slot! How hypocritic!!!

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

hi, sorry I don’t know your name! 

Exactly! every process when it made to happen , not naturally is painful! Women getting hormonal during normal ovulation period itself is stressful at times! 

In short, Starplus can never run a show where lead women are not shown submissive! When they raise voice, it is considered as disrespect, actually it is their opinion! 

Women writing such crap fest itself is disappointing and degrading! Understanding a pregnant woman  especially when she is carrying other’s child is as  important as understanding a woman who was waiting for her child to take birth from another woman! Sensitivity is zilch right now !

I can’t believe RS would show this disrespect to a woman in his show, that too lead lady of that show which paved way for his mother’s concept show to air on its time slot! How hypocritic!!!

Conveniently ignored mishti's struggle  . Even what she had to  go through physical

Jitna mein kuhu ko dekhti hu mujhe Phoebe ke liye dukh lagta hain. Bechari she was surrogate mother n  in pregnancy she had to struggle so much to earn money n here ppl huv problem dat mishti didn't tell anyone after making milk shake 😔😔😔

Difference is dat she did selflessly n other just sell her womb 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Conveniently ignored mishti's struggle  . Even what she had to  go through physical

Jitna mein kuhu ko dekhti hu mujhe Phoebe ke liye dukh lagta hain. Bechari she was surrogate mother n  in pregnancy she had to struggle so much to earn money n here ppl huv problem dat mishti didn't tell anyone after making milk shake 😔😔😔

Pooja, don’t compare with friends. It was class apart!  I understand what you mean! Don’t compare this with the classic everlasting, everloving series! ðŸ˜” Mere ko bura lag jayega! 

Edited by abhilashasharma - 3 years ago
Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The mother also goes through a lot. From physical to mental stress.  !

Injections to tests to not being sure how much time till she will have to wait .

Plus feeling worthless for not being able to conceive 

But this kuhu is on her own trip. Down right insulting mishti all the time 

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Phoebes is everything a woman should be like whereas the other one is a dhabba on womanhood, sisterhood, brohood, motherhood! Cant compare these two. One is class inspite of growing up on streets and other is crass inspite of the wealthy upbringing.