Dekha Ek Khwaab Forum

Vibhz1996 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Hey All. I want to create a New Forum for Dekha Ek Khwaab show which used to come on Sony TV. Those who are interested please contact me

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

7.3k

Users

3

Likes

24

Frequent Posters

R3EO5FX5FIJ5HMAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#2
R3EO5FX5FIJ5HMAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

Good Morning ManVeer fans

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 6 years ago
R3EO5FX5FIJ5HMAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4
Hi Vibhz.My Name is Sehrish.And i'm a big fan of ManVeer.
R3EO5FX5FIJ5HMAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#5
If you don't mind, can I ask you something?
R3EO5FX5FIJ5HMAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#6
I want to know the real age of Ashish?How old is he? Article mein 35 hai likha hai and in Wikipedia 32 mentioned hai.
hp07 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

I want to know the real age of Ashish?How old is he? Article mein 35 hai likha hai and in Wikipedia 32 mentioned hai.


I think he is 35 as he was about 10 years older than Priyal Gor.

R3EO5FX5FIJ5HMAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: hp07


I think he is 35 as he was about 10 years older than Priyal Gor.

thank you for letting me know.I miss him on screen🥺
hp07 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

thank you for letting me know.I miss him on screen🥺


Me toooo!!

R3EO5FX5FIJ5HMAU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#10
He's an underrated actor💔.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".