A Love Like No Other - Panbir FF [ch8 updated on 25.12.20]

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I've been writing this one since like forever!

Bear me with slow updates pleaseπŸ˜†

Prologue

"Here comes the woman who never takes stand for her own daughter", Rhea taunted clapping her hands together.

"I am taking stand for my daughter", Pragya said firmly looking at Shahana once.

Shahana smiled sadly looking at Pragya. This was the reason Shahana couldn't stayed silent anymore. Pragya had always been more than mother to her. More dear than her own family who dumped her in orphanage after she was born. Since the day she had brought to Arora mansion, Pragya had never let her feel loneliness. 

And Prachi - she was the best sister anyone could ask for. They were practically raised like twins. It was about Ranbir too. He had always been there for her as a good friend. How can she be silent when the people so dear to her were about to get their hearts broken?

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Index

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Please do not quote any long post. Just comment if you want.

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exicted..😊

And take your time.πŸ˜‰

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it about pranbir....or shahana. πŸ€”

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasyera

Is it about pranbir....or shahana. πŸ€”

its about Rhea actually. Thats why I named it Pranbir FF.

Priyodorshee thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue...

rhea is taunting pragya....n shahana said something becoz she is worried about prachi, pragya & ranbir....why?...what has happened?

please update first part soon....waiting waiting...

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting prologue. Do continue. I wonder why Sahana is worried about Pranbir and Pragya. Ab kya kaand kiya "innocent" Rhea ne? 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Chapter-1

Ranbir was hoping for a miracle, a true miracle. He has always been dreaming about this day, sitting on the mandap to marry the girl of his dream, Prachi Arora. Soon to be Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli. But his hopes have been crushed the moment he knew that he has to marry Prachi's sister Rhea Mehra, his childhood friend. 

Prachi always said two people who are connected by the destiny, they can't be separated by any kind of force. No matter how much people try. Her words held last hope for him. He sent a silent prayer to his God. He couldn't marry anyone else. He couldn't say anything. 

"This can't be happening", Shahana entered shouting. 

Everyone jolted, looked at Shahana, who was panting heavily. Pragya was stunned to see her like that. Just when she was about to reach her, Aliya quickly went in between. 

"What are you saying? Get the hell out here. I don't want any bad omen in my Rhea's wedding", Aliya yelled.

"Really? What wedding?", Shahana laughed. 

To say Ranbir was delighted it would be an understatement. It was the miracle he was hoping for - someone would stop all these because he himself couldn't. 

"With all due respect, Ms. Rhea's Buji, a married man can't get married to another person without the first wife's permission", Shahana stated confidently.

Everyone present at the venue gasped while Ranbir was shocked too. He didn't expect it. Shahana was asking for trouble. He looked at Rhea who now stood up & went to Shahana. She was about to slap her when Pragya came & stopped her. 

"Here comes the woman who never takes stand for her own daughter", Rhea taunted.

"I am taking stand for my daughter", Pragya said.

Shahana smiled sadly looking at Pragya. This was the reason Shahana couldn't stayed silent anymore. Pragya had always been more than mother to her. More dear than her own family who dumped her in orphanage after she was born. Since the day she had brought to Arora mansion, Pragya had never let her feel loneliness. And Prachi - she was the best sister anyone could ask for. They were practically raised like twins. It was about Ranbir too. He had always been there for her as a good friend. How can she be silent when the people so dear to her were about to get their hearts broken? 

"Yeah right. Everyone is your daughter except me", Rhea said crying.

Aliya tried to pacify her. Ranbir, Aryaan & others came near them.

"Shahana, what were you saying?, Pragya said ignoring them.

"I am saying Ranbir is already married. How can he get married when he already has a wife?", Shahana questioned.

Ranbir jolted.

"Don't talk nonsense. Get the hell out of here or I'll call the security", Aliya threatened. 

"Aliya, wait", Pragya said, visibly tensed.

"I knew it. You'd say something like that. I haven't come here unprepared. I have proof", Shahana smiled. 

Ranbir was tensed as well.

-Flashback  

"Ranbir, Do you trust me?", Prachi asked.

"Glad that you asked. So we've been friends for 2 years, dated for more than 1 year, we had even broke up & patched up again. And most importantly, we're getting married this week, we're about to have promise of seven lives, umm let me think if I trust you or not...", Ranbir joked.

"Stop joking, just answer me please", she said sadly.

He was surprised. Prachi had been acting different since they came here, their favourite place, the lake beside his favourite ice cream court. She was thinking about something too hard since they sat there. It was clearly visible in her face. He asked so many times but she said nothing. 

He sighed & cupped her beautiful face in between his palms. There was glimpse of tears in her eyes. He was worried now.

"Just try to remember what I say, okay? I love you, Prachi Mehra. I am so in love with you. I have never wanted something or someone in my life more than you. Not football, not music. Nothing & no one. Believe me when I say this, I trust you with my life, more than my life, more than myself. Nothing can break this trust. So don't ever question that again. You are my everything, my life my hope my happiness", Ranbir stated.

Tears escaped from her eyes. In a quick reflex she pecked his lips. He was so shocked that he had to hold for the handle of the bench they were sitting. His eyes widened. Prachi, the shyest girl ever had kissed him that too in public! It felt like a dream.

"Yeah we are not talking about that", Prachi said looking anywhere but at him. 

Her cheeks looked like tomatoes as they turned crimson red. She looked so cute. Ranbir giggled & pulled her closer.

"What are you doing! Behave, we are in public", Prachi shied away.

He was amused, gave a "Really?" look.

"I asked you because I just wanted to be sure. Because I am about to say something that might arise many questions. I just want to know that you trust me", she said.

"I do. Tell me what you wanna say", he assured. 

"Lets go get married. Right now", she said.

Flashback ends-

Shahana took out an envelope from her bag & handed it to Pragya. Pragya held it with shaking hands. Shahana wouldn't lie about something so big. Which meant it was all true. Ranbir was married. How can he did that to them? To her? She trusted him, loved him as son. He took advantage of her unconditional love. She trusted him with her daughter. 

Aliya snatched the envelope from Pragya before she could open it. Pragya was too engorged in her thoughts to notice. 

Shahana felt bad for her aunt. She had always been the best mother, in fact the best person she knew. She never wanted to hurt her in any way. She never meant it. She silently apologised to Pragya for hurting her feelings. She didn't have any other choice. She had to do something about it quickly. And by something she meant anything. She could do anything & everything for her sister. Her sister was her whole life. So was Pragya's. 

Author's note:

Gonna post it on Wattpad soon-ish. Stay tuned.

Please DO NOT quote any long post. Just leave comment if you want.