Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 8

Pragya came back, went near Ranbir & woke him up. He jolted & stood up. 

"Prachi? Is she okay? Should I call the doctor", he spoke up restless. 

Pragya looked on.

"No. She's fine. I was about to call the nurse anyway. Ranbir, why are you still here?", Pragya asked sadly.

Ranbir looked down & sighed. He raised his head.

"Because I love your daughter, aunty", he said truthfully looking straight into her eyes.

"That one person, your daughter is your entire world right? So is mine. You asked me a question yesterday. I will answer you now. Yes I am Prachi's husband. We got married last week. I know I should've taken your permission first but I...", He stopped just to observe her expressions.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry for not asking for your permission in a proper way first but I am not sorry that I love her & I married her. That is the best decision I've taken in my entire life. I will never be sorry for loving Prachi more than anything else in the world", Ranbir said confidently. 

"Do you understand what you're saying? You were about to marry Rhea, my other daughter yesterday. If it wasn't Shahana who stopped...", Pragya was cut off.

"It was never my intention to marry Rhea. That so called wedding didn't mean to happen exactly. If it wasn't for Shahana, I would've stopped it at any cost. I would prefer to die rather than hurting Prachi anyway", he said sadly.

Pragya shook her head. 

"Thats not the point. You sat there in a mandap with another girl, not just another girl, Prachi's sister. What were you trying to do exactly?", she asked angrily. 

"Aunty, I told you there are certain situations in life where we become so compelled that we need to do things we never want, or dreamed of", he stated sadly.

"You broke Rhea's heart. You left her at the alter. Why did you get her into such situation anyway?", she asked frustrated. 

"It wasn't me. It was Rhea who got us in such situation in the first place", he confessed. 

"What are you saying?, Pragya asked clearly frustrated. 

Ranbir sighed.

"Rhea attempted suicide. Because she wanted to marry me. I don't know why though. I mean its not like she likes me or anything. She was the one who framed me in fake molestation case. We don't do that to people you care about", he stated firmly. 

Pragya's head was spinning. She was unable to concentrate on his words but she didn't want him to stop either. She needed to know the whole truth. She sat on a chair as she nodded her head telling him to continue.

"Her suicide attempt broke Chief completely", he said sadly.

Pragya felt tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Aunty", he sat in front of her taking her hands in his.

"I love Chief very much. I respect him, adored him. I couldn't see him in such situation. We saved Rhea and she created a huge scene where Chief tried to pacify her but failed miserably. She shouted, yelled and started saying Chief is a bad father to her. I couldn't bear anymore. I asked her what she wants. She said she wants to marry me. Chief slpped her saying how can she even think about marrying the would be brother in law. This all happened while my wedding preparations were going on. It was Prachi & mine engagement day. She threatened to end her life yet again & I never saw Chief so broken before. It broke my heart", he stopped. 

Pragya was crying miserably. He sighed helplessly. 

A.N.

Do not quote this post.

Took a while to update. As I said in day one..bear with slow updates🤡 

So...what do you think? 

Share your thoughts!

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update Ritu❤️

So happy to know Pranbir are married❤️

Bechare Pranbir ko phir Rhea ne phasaya.

So happy Ranbir is here❤️

Thank God he told Pragya about Rhea !

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely update Ritu 🤗

So Ranbir has revealed the truth to Pragya. Let’s see what step she takes now 

Pranbir are already married 🥳

Loved that Ranbir said he would rather die than marry anyone else❤️

PranbirKrishdha thumbnail

Interesting. I really want to know what happens next. Update soonest.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Will this mother india be able to see through her chudail Betis nautanki or like show she will be blind and busy with you know who 😆 let's see.

It's already better than show where we are hoping for forced shadi and khoon Bhari maang for Prachi 😆 but itv mein normal shadi or where couple mutually agree kre aisa kaise ho skta hai

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

let's see.

It's already better than show where we are hoping for.

I wrote this months ago😆

Many things changed till then😛

I didn't dislike Saha Na that time as well.

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Wonderful update Ritu❤️

So happy to know Pranbir are married❤️

So happy Ranbir is here❤️

Ranbir will always be there for Prachi

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Lovely update Ritu 🤗

Pranbir are already married 🥳

Loved that Ranbir said he would rather die than marry anyone else❤️

Yashvi 🤗

I know right? 

Ranbir is awesome. Just like that❤️

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Ranbir is awesome. Just like that❤️

He is precious❤️

CVS need to take inspiration from all the creative writers we have here. Better than their rinse and repeat😆

Kaira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ritu  🤗, this FF is ❤️

Such beautiful, organic and sensible circumstances compared to what they’ve shown🙄