Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: swaragini1

The lead actor are bland and unattractive.

The male lead cannot act to save his life and looks too old. His previous shows were all flop.The female lead is good at acting but as i said bland. They look like siblings. Parallel leads are also pathetic I liked only meenakshi actor and actors from yrkkh. I really appreciate the production house who took such a risk with these pathetic actors .

we are already having one RS in our life and uske wajah se hum bahut gusse mein aaj kal.. dusra nahin chahiye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Is this Rajan shahi? 

unki behen🀣🀣

Edited by Just_Smile - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Is this Rajan shahi? 

🀣🀣🀣  u r funny!

swaragini1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

we are already having one RS in our life and uske wajah se hum bahut gusse mein aaj kal.. dusra nahin chahiye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I am not. Don't lose your mind for a tv show. It makes you delusional and unhappy. Its funny to see you blaming others for your favourites failure.

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaragini1

I am not. Don't lose your mind for a tv show. It makes you delusional and unhappy. Its funny to see you blaming others for your favourites failure.

no one is my favorite πŸ˜† I love characters in a show and yeah MishBir are my favorite....and I know when and how to draw a line between real life and a tv show..πŸ˜… 

By the way I didn't blame anyone I said a fact that RS is solely responsible for show's downfall..😈