You can try making it at home na?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You Mean its not there😭
I will find some bengali shops near me 🤣 and will taste it definitely 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You can try making it at home na?Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You Mean its not there😭
I will find some bengali shops near me 🤣 and will taste it definitely 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me doesnt want Trilochan Kaka to marry Mini🤔🤣
Bichare he doesnt deserve Mini baby🤣
Wahina 🤣
I don't want kaka to endup with mini 🤣 bidu chalega 🤣
I agree he deserves better 😆 Jokes apart I actually want them to show some backstory of Kaka as it's so unusual in that era for a Zamindar to remain unmarried. He is not even a typical brahmachari there must be some reason 😕Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Me doesnt want Trilochan Kaka to marry Mini🤔🤣
Bichare he doesnt deserve Mini baby🤣
kyu bhai mera bidu aisa nhi haii ye koi kyu nhi samjhtaa😵.Munshi aur Bhoumik ki rangeen photo agayi but Binoy ke saath no pic yet 🤔
Mahi aati hogi bhaaaag jaldhi 🤣
No I didn't get your pm 😕
fir tum humko krnaa😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Pm the link
Mini and Binoy have some chemistry but Kaka ko matt phasao
He is one of the best characters of BB
Acchi soch bas aisaa ho jaaye😈kya hua??
In this particular pic ... Brijwasi ji Dil jeet liye h yellow yellow cutie fellow ❤️..... anirudh ko tough competition de rh h ye bhaiya🤣