Kuch bhi ho sakta hai Shaheen is show mein🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai Shaheen is show mein🤣
Yes. Let's see what happens.
I am going to watch yesterday's episode once again.
To cry your heart out?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Wo v hai 🤣But 2 wives ke rehte huye brothel kyu 🤪🤣
RCs pe Munshi ka hi asar hua hai sayad 🤣🤣
Because his dil maange more🤣
But RCs are really saints that way,I mean being zamindars and no women in the house ( except now Bondita) they don't seem to be much into women😆
Dimaag kharab ho raha itne saare spoilers aur bts pics se
Haina
Munshi is a very classy rangeela man...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Wo v hai 🤣But 2 wives ke rehte huye brothel kyu 🤪🤣
RCs pe Munshi ka hi asar hua hai sayad 🤣🤣
I think they're doing it purposely to keep audience hook to the upcoming track...
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Because his dil maange more🤣
But RCs are really saints that way,I mean being zamindars and no women in the house ( except now Bondita) they don't seem to be much into women😆
And kaka ne to shaadi hi nahi karayi😆
Vaise I really want to know kyu nahi karvayi🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
To cry your heart out?
actually, to write review.
But yea I do enjoy crying watching such stuff.
Btw I am really late, don't think no one wants to read it now😆
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Because his dil maange more🤣
But RCs are really saints that way,I mean being zamindars and no women in the house ( except now Bondita) they don't seem to be much into women😆
@bold: Shre this cracked me up 🤣🤣
Exactly sometimes I wonder how can be Bidu a saint 🤪🤣