❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️
I don't think he is trapping Ridz
it is moreover a trap for mastermind
he knows that she is innocent n someone is using her against him
ofcourse kuch toh plan hain but Ridz ko hurt nahi karega until she doesn't do something major😒
🤣🤣 dhumtananana
Bas saas bahu na banaye show ko
Originally posted by: Sitara77
Aise hi pyar karta rahe...
aur hum sab ko bohot saare Riansh scenes de! 🤗
There was a roumor that rrahul is leaving the show for some other show & now this covid
So logo ko mauka mil gaya baatein banane ka..
Roj roj kaya kaya news leke a jatai hai ye sab loog. Ab toh comments parna e mushkil ho gayi.😵 I like to read comments but kavi helly ja ra hai toh kavi rrahul ja ra hai ye sab comments mai dekhti hu.
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I don't think he is trapping Ridz
it is moreover a trap for mastermind
he knows that she is innocent n someone is using her against him
ofcourse kuch toh plan hain but Ridz ko hurt nahi karega until she doesn't do something major😒
I hope esa he ho 🤔
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I don't think he is trapping Ridz
it is moreover a trap for mastermind
he knows that she is innocent n someone is using her against him
ofcourse kuch toh plan hain but Ridz ko hurt nahi karega until she doesn't do something major😒
Aaj k episode se clear hai
Agar mai paas laa sakta hu toh alag bhi kr skta hu
Kabz krega kuch aisa ridz k dimag mein dalaega
Jisse riddhu kuch karegi
Vansh apna roop dikhayega
Laal dupatta gayo 50 cr k statue ka kya hoga
Rasode me kon tha 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayeshi29
True Rrahul is the heart of the show, I can’t even think of Rrahul replacement. Plus it doesn’t make sense that he will be replaced just because he’s got COVID.
Aisa kiya to rangu Ka kya hoga...😈