Deepika Padukone was the Admin of WhatsApp Group that discussed ‘Maal’ (Drugs)? Reports suggest
Deepika Padukone was the Admin of WhatsApp Group that discussed ‘Maal’ (Drugs)? Reports suggest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
deepika darling, say recreational drug, this "maal" sounds 1980s bollwyood movie-ish middleclass😆
Was it an exclusive drug chat group ? If not then whats the big deal?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
deepika darling, say recreational drug, this "maal" sounds 1980s bollwyood movie-ish middleclass😆
I swear...Maal hai maal do makes it look so cheesy 😆
I can't believe Deepika refers weed or hash as maal . Isn't it too downmarket for her?😆
Matlab sabne apne alag alag whatsapp group bane the drugs ke liye
I want to know the name of the WhatsApp group.
This is big if it's true ..
I hope that not the reason she was looking for anticipatory bail as per social media rumors.
I don't know who i find more stupid, the media whose treating this like some ground breaking news or the people who are believing everything that they read even though it's proven again and again that these news channel just spout any rubbish in the name of "allegations and rumours"
And NCB has spokesperson? When did the government agencies like CBI, enforcement , NCB joined hands with media and started leaking information when something was still under investigation.
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
36