Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishu136

Damn Auto correct! Corrected now. 

How are you Fauzi? Long time! 

I m here only .. following almost  all the authors u follow ..

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pakpearl

I m here only .. following almost  all the authors u follow ..

Hahaha, shouldn't it be the other way round? Me following you for hunting all good storiesπŸ˜‰

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aishu136

Hahaha, shouldn't it be the other way round? Me following you for hunting all good storiesπŸ˜‰

❀️

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hope he succeeds in marrying her awesome update

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update, brilliant. Arnav standing up for what's right. Who has slapped him? Eager for the next part.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The slap was from Ammaji only... well I wouldn't say unexpected because this was likely to happen too.

But I had thought Khushi would have some reaction as well... maybe her outburst will come in private when Arnav goes to find her now. Hope that she's around somewhere and just wanted to be alone to clear her mind. She wouldn't really leave the place completely and go somewhere else right? Where does she even have to go πŸ€”. Now I'm worrying if Ammaji might be involved in Khushi's disappearance.

NK and Baba are the first ones to agree.. this was bound to happen. But Baba is saying he will convince Amma ji?! Now that's something to see... will we get to read their conversation too? I highly doubt he will be able to convince her but who knows... he did manage to convince Amma ji for Lavanya's marriage too. Being married for all these years must have given Baba enough time to understand how to convince Amma ji of things.

Good luck to Arnav in finding and convincing Khushi. He has a tough battle in front of him.. even if Aai seems convinced now, Amma ji and Khushi herself are going to be more problematic.

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
amadea thumbnail

Well said Arnav her mother deserve it

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Khushi's mother is deserved this routing by Arnav. i hope He will talk to Khushi now.

Savera84 thumbnail

Oh it was Amma who slapped Arnav!  Why did I take anyone else's name when she is around?  How can she give that opportunity to anyone else.  She blamed Khushi for Arnav's interference.  What else can she do?  I am glad Baba and NK are supporting the right.  Aayi still thinks she is doing the right thing.  Sending her back to the same house from she was kicked out and getting her married to the same person who tried to molest a Khushi when she was young.

Where is Khushi?  Hope she is fine.  Hope Arnav finds our before anything happens to Khushi.

Cheers.....