Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Edited by Romanoger - 3 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Seriously🤬 

Kids don't do this^ type of things. This was previously sl*t shamming ashi. 

siddharth was Literally crying today

wish i would have sometime to manage fanpages and bulk report those nasty lads. 

He should definitely change his management team neither they can fence him good projects nor they can do simple PR things. They just use him to promote themselves and get more clients.

Was he crying due to Ashi being hated or people boycotting show? I hope he don't go in depression due to some idiots who constantly vilify him. Vo baccha hai abhi. Yes on Twitter all were saying that he was controlling his tears. Raashul shared an emotional post about himself n told others to support Ashi n not boycott d show. I guess the show got warning from channel n is under scanner. See d recent story of that insta account I posted here. I can't share link here as I don't know whether u are boy or girl. Making that trend to bully him to apologize was ai childish. Even 5 yrs old kids don't get angry on small things. And that day blaming Sid for posting that dance video. Sid fans DM him on insta to delete it out of love n concern for him n he did. I hope Sid's both acting n sports career not affected due to these criminals. Aur Ashi to ladki hai. The kind of dirty posts n pics posted by them can get her in trouble n emotionally hurt her. 

Romanoger thumbnail

Deleted

Romanoger thumbnail

Deleted