How makers are showing Rebirth track as show is based on Muslims ?

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I fail to understand how makers are showing reincarnation track in this show isn't wrong as this show is based on Muslim background, In Islam culture there is no concept of rebirth. HOW they are showing it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is a kids fantasy show so their showing the story in progressive way is a nice thing to suit 21st century viewers. But them showing leads dying and reborn is too much. How can they show this in a muslim based show that is also a kids fantasy show? Post-lockdown, the writers have changed and they messed the story. They brought Ashi as Avneet's replacement which is fine. But instead of making the story better since they replaced 1 half of the lead pair instead they made the story worse. Sonal and Krishang too quit due to coronavirus scare. So instead of bringing their replacements too and making story better they made it worse by showing chacha-chachi half of the time plotting against everyone including Yasmine. Is is a joke to mess up with a ruler? Pre-lockdown Mallika's story started in different way where she acted as Yasmine's bua and was doing one or other thing with her magic unknown to anyone. But post-lockdown her story changed to what was shown pre-lockdown. She did overacting and said irritating dialogues which was intolerable while pre-lockdown Mallika was tolerable. Then they brought Zafar back and made him fool Aladdin and others again and this time he became more powerful. Why cvs brought him back instead of showing him dead like they did pre-lockdown? They could have brought some other villain after Zafar and Mallika like Balveer did after Timnasa got killed or better wrapped the show instead of dragging it anymore. And Ashi's version of Yasmine is not a fierce as Avneet's version of Yasmine. She is trying hard but still she is not how Avneet was as Yasmine. And there is overdose of Yasmine-Rukhsar emotional scenes as if we are watching Star Plus drama. She calls Rukhsar as ammi when she not even engaged to Aladdin let alone married. Avneet's version of Yasmine called her khala till the end except 2-3 times she accidentally called her ammi. New writers making the script worse. Also chacha-chachi repeatedly forgiven by everyone instead of punished for their repeated mistakes and treacheries. So all these caused ratings to fall drastically from average 1.2-1.3 to 0.6-0.7 causing makers to bring this leads dying and reborn crap in kids fantasy show of muslim backgorund. Now which kid will be allowed to watch this show? They could have shown parallel world or alternate universe kind of AlasMine landing in mysterious box or door and getting into another world but later coming back in real world. They could still do this to redeem all craps they did instead of going ahead with leads dying and reincarnation thing. Due to this, now Yasmine will no longer be Sultana. So Aladdin never had a happy life and Yasmine after coming in his life too got her life ruined. So her aiming to be Sultana from Day 2 of the show and working hard for it was a joke. She hardly ruled 1-2 months as Sultana. Still they could cancel leads dying and reborn idea and show the parallel world thing for sometime before bringing them to real world. Makers love for Zafar looks same like makers love for Tanveer in Qubool Hai which ruined the show drastically. But this is not a saas-bahu daily soap but a kids fantasy show. How can makers do this here? Now Aladdin will be prince and Yasmine will be thief. Wow! We had only 1 show where heroine was in high position that also of a ruler but makers snatched that too. We only hope new Aladdin is not shown as Bindusar 2.0 who will be arrogant, cruel and nasty prince torturing Yasmine and making her his maid as Sid posted pictures of him drinking from a glass in bathtub. Even Yasmine as a royal never had such a scene. I hope he is really not shown like Bindusar but like old Aladdin only. They insulted Arabian Nights by showing this much character change like showing Aladdin as prince and Yasmine as poor thief girl. What drugs were writers high on before writing this? New viewers are happy as they will get fresh story of the leads but its a big betrayal to the viewers who are watching from Day 1. They simply erased existence of Avneet as earlier we knew what all Ashi is doing is continuation of Avneet's act but now it will be a different story. I never thought makers will do such a big mess with this show. Now ratings will go even lower.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

This is a kids fantasy show so their showing the story in progressive way is a nice thing to suit 21st century viewers. But them showing leads dying and reborn is too much. How can they show this in a muslim based show that is also a kids fantasy show? Post-lockdown, the writers have changed and they messed the story. They brought Ashi as Avneet's replacement which is fine. But instead of making the story better since they replaced 1 half of the lead pair instead they made the story worse. Sonal and Krishang too quit due to coronavirus scare. So instead of bringing their replacements too and making story better they made it worse by showing chacha-chachi half of the time plotting against everyone including Yasmine. Is is a joke to mess up with a ruler? Pre-lockdown Mallika's story started in different way where she acted as Yasmine's bua and was doing one or other thing with her magic unknown to anyone. But post-lockdown her story changed to what was shown pre-lockdown. She did overacting and said irritating dialogues which was intolerable while pre-lockdown Mallika was tolerable. Then they brought Zafar back and made him fool Aladdin and others again and this time he became more powerful. Why cvs brought him back instead of showing him dead like they did pre-lockdown? They could have brought some other villain after Zafar and Mallika like Balveer did after Timnasa got killed or better wrapped the show instead of dragging it anymore. And Ashi's version of Yasmine is not a fierce as Avneet's version of Yasmine. She is trying hard but still she is not how Avneet was as Yasmine. And there is overdose of Yasmine-Rukhsar emotional scenes as if we are watching Star Plus drama. She calls Rukhsar as ammi when she not even engaged to Aladdin let alone married. Avneet's version of Yasmine called her khala till the end except 2-3 times she accidentally called her ammi. New writers making the script worse. Also chacha-chachi repeatedly forgiven by everyone instead of punished for their repeated mistakes and treacheries. So all these caused ratings to fall drastically from average 1.2-1.3 to 0.6-0.7 causing makers to bring this leads dying and reborn crap in kids fantasy show of muslim backgorund. Now which kid will be allowed to watch this show? They could have shown parallel world or alternate universe kind of AlasMine landing in mysterious box or door and getting into another world but later coming back in real world. They could still do this to redeem all craps they did instead of going ahead with leads dying and reincarnation thing. Due to this, now Yasmine will no longer be Sultana. So Aladdin never had a happy life and Yasmine after coming in his life too got her life ruined. So her aiming to be Sultana from Day 2 of the show and working hard for it was a joke. She hardly ruled 1-2 months as Sultana. Still they could cancel leads dying and reborn idea and show the parallel world thing for sometime before bringing them to real world. Makers love for Zafar looks same like makers love for Tanveer in Qubool Hai which ruined the show drastically. But this is not a saas-bahu daily soap but a kids fantasy show. How can makers do this here? Now Aladdin will be prince and Yasmine will be thief. Wow! We had only 1 show where heroine was in high position that also of a ruler but makers snatched that too. We only hope new Aladdin is not shown as Bindusar 2.0 who will be arrogant, cruel and nasty prince torturing Yasmine and making her his maid as Sid posted pictures of him drinking from a glass in bathtub. Even Yasmine as a royal never had such a scene. I hope he is really not shown like Bindusar but like old Aladdin only. They insulted Arabian Nights by showing this much character change like showing Aladdin as prince and Yasmine as poor thief girl. What drugs were writers high on before writing this? New viewers are happy as they will get fresh story of the leads but its a big betrayal to the viewers who are watching from Day 1. They simply erased existence of Avneet as earlier we knew what all Ashi is doing is continuation of Avneet's act but now it will be a different story. I never thought makers will do such a big mess with this show. Now ratings will go even lower.

Totally agree, i am shocked how can they show rebirth. They can show anything like parallel world , secret door bur Rebirth? Are writers out of their mind or they are not aware of Muslim religion facts. How can they show this blunder. Out of words, atleast makers should be aware of religion thing , its a sensitive issue. TRP ke liye kuch bhi. ðŸ¤¢

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I fail to understand how makers are showing reincarnation track in this show isn't wrong as this show is based on Muslim background, In Islam culture there is no concept of rebirth. HOW they are showing it?

Didn't know about that🤓 

In promo Aladdin's dad is shown doing something soooo.....

Romanoger thumbnail

If they handle it in correct way it could be supper hit 

badass Aladdin 

Siddharth is awesome in intense role .....it's his genre (mahakhubh,CN)... Ashoka makers disappointed me so much and CN left me wanting for more.....this will get his original fandom back🥳

But u never know it's SAB TV show after all

Ps- I just keep track of this show..... cause I admire Siddharth wants to support him otherwise this show is not my of flavour 😅

Edited by Romanoger - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Romanoger

If they handle it in correct way it could be supper hit 

badass Aladdin 

Siddharth is awesome in intense role .....it's his genre (mahakhubh,CN)... Ashoka makers disappointed me so much and CN left me wanting for more.....this will get his original fandom back🥳

But u never know it's SAB TV show after all

Ps- I just keep track of this show..... cause I admire Siddharth wants to support him otherwise this show is not my of flavour 😅

Sorry this is not a Gul or Ekta show. Bindusar was not badass but clearly nasty. If they do this then it will insult to Aladdin's character shown from Day 1. Aladdin was even now intense. One does not have to be cruel and abusive to look intense. And barasa dies not necessarily mean insulting and torturing anyone but simply being no nonsense to wrong and irritating people like Yasmine was in S1. Even in S2 and S2.5 but S1 mostly. And even his fans will not watch if his character is butchered. It's a fairy tale based show not Mills&Boons. I think he just will be like how Yasmine was in S1 someone who was no nonsense to evil and irritating people but kind and helpful to others. If I wanted to a jerk ML then there are 50 other present Indian shows. Cvs should spare this show from that nonsense. 

Originally posted by: magicalM

Totally agree, i am shocked how can they show rebirth. They can show anything like parallel world , secret door bur Rebirth? Are writers out of their mind or they are not aware of Muslim religion facts. How can they show this blunder. Out of words, atleast makers should be aware of religion thing , its a sensitive issue. TRP ke liye kuch bhi. ðŸ¤¢

They could have shown them entering parallel world accidentally where they would be different persons but would return back in real world after some time. They can't old viewers who are watching Aladdin and Yasmine from day 1 and them getting married later. Makers are idiots to show reincarnation in a muslim based and kids fantasy show. Even if it was not a muslim based show still doing it in a kids fantasy show was wrong. ow I doubt any parent will allow a kid to watch the show. Now seeing Sid's picture on insta, I only hope they don't show him bad prince who will trouble heroine and heroine has to change him. Even Yasmine in pictures before show started looked grey and almost negative but in show she turned out be good. Hope its the same case with new Aladdin too as he is a titular character who is supposed to be a saviour of mankind along with Yasmine. Some people even on twitter who are new viewers don't have problem with new Aladdin shown as spoilt brat as according to them he will be good in grey shades. Really? They don't understand thats its Aladdin not some other daily soap. Actually Aladdin was grey shaded in initial days of the show too when he decided to give chiraag along with Jinu to a man who he knew was bad but later changed his mind. Grey shade does not mean to hurt heroine but it can come in other ways too. New viewers only care that they will have fresh YasDin story not about old AlasMine viewers who are betrayed in a big way. 

I hope the makers don't get in big trouble due to extreme community members like Jodha Akbar and Colors Luv Kush got. They can still redeem their mistakes by making AlasMine go in parallel world not getting reincarnated. They can start from babies in parallel world but when they come back in real world they will return in the same time period when they left others to leave for jahannum. If I were the writer then I would have written something like this only.

Romanoger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Red- agree. Tolerated that shit called CN for Siddharth..... tho he was great in that and u can't discredit him for that

Yasmin character in s1 was good but not badass. She was this emotional girl who forgot about her kingdom and responsibilities mourning for father and lover (1year). She was like Chandra(🤢) of CN (i won't give her freelance just cause if gender). Agree or not this show was always teen-version of ekta show with more cringe.

I just want this character to not be emotionally weak like Ashoka(shown) or Aladdin

Are we watching the same show? Yasmine was not careless or ignorant about commoners for 1 year. It was just that she had no idea Zafar was evil. Though she was mourning she was very much responsible. And she was just 19-20 when she lost her dad. People take years to come out of it then why she is expected to move on as if nothing happened? Also she had no strong support. Her mom was dumb and useless. Piddi was there but she was just her maid in waiting so could not do much. Being kind and good is not emotionally weak. If you want Bindusar 2.0 you have 50 others shows with similar MLs but please spare this show. Don't know why female of today think that who behaves nasty and cruel is strong. What was Ekta thing and cringe in Aladdin? Just because Aladdin was not arrogant and cruel while Yasmine was strong and ambitious? Wow! If you feel this show as cringe but find a drinking and heartless prince constantly insulting a torturing a poor girl and even ordering to whip her as good then no comments on your thinking. If they make Aladdin as what you want then I think only you will watch the show because no true viewers wants their lead characters to be butchered. 

Romanoger thumbnail