Mujhe Maar Denge, Fase Denge Yeh Log...": Sushant's SOS Message on June 9; Repeated Calls to Rhea: Big Revelations
Mujhe Maar Denge, Fase Denge Yeh Log...": Sushant's SOS Message on June 9; Repeated Calls to Rhea: Big Revelations
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't know what to say...the developments are confusing..new things come up everyday..
Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici
I don't know what to say...the developments are confusing..new things come up everyday..
do these people cook up stories as when their master tells them to do
I’ll wait for some bigger news portals to report on this first. But pretty horrifying if true, and adds more ammo for the journos to keep this case in the limelight.
I don't believe these news channels anymore.
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
do these people cook up stories as when their master tells them to do
He was paranoid after Disha's death. Even pithani in his statement said he was scared he will be framed. He tried calling reha but "eternal" love had blocked him. God knows what that poor boy was going through.
God knows why will Meetu leave him if any of this is true to check on her family. He was more than paranoid if this is true and he would have confided those initials to his sis. Hope she gave those names to the CBI instead of having the news channels run a week of news cycle decoding the alphabet and dragging more people around
I wonder how much the blinds affected him, it seems to have mattered a lot to him, affected him , made him so vulnerable.
Rajiv Masand 😡😡😡😡
I wonder how much the blinds affected him, it seems to have mattered a lot to him, affected him , made him so vulnerable.
Rajiv Masand 😡😡😡😡
I feel like he’s gotten away scott free.☹️those were some serious unsubstantiated allegations he levelled against him under the garb of a blind item.
Strange his sister did nothing after getting that SOS message.
https://x.com/kaushikrj6/status/2079657598648033669
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_O3jccxUc Release date :25 May 2001 Verdict:Super Hit
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
0