Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yep but in a positive role..
Shaheen 🤗
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I told the same thing in last EDT
Ye bhi ho sakta hai , Rudi will be against it and bring her to rc mansion.
Lalz 🤗
Hope something like this happens🤔
Maybe she is his sister 🙄..... I don't blv bakri wali saas of sampoo
Why they are showering us with offscreen pictures yaar
I am definitely going to see his works now❤️Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Agree alexia👍🏼
He is a brilliant performer and has great screen presence like aura
I hope he gets some big roles in future....will note his works ❤️
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Maybe she is his sister 🙄..... I don't blv bakri wali saas of sampoo
Whose sister priya?🤔
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Can a person get injured like this every now and then
Can ani call back his brain atleast now?
Sonia ek jhatka denaa apni bhaiya ko hamate taraf se😆
Bhabi se bolti hu 😆
So episode is not up yet.
I think today and tomorrow episodes will be on promo .
That's why episode is not up yet.
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Whose sister priya?🤔
Krishna ,I think the new entry maybe Saurabh's sisternot sure though