hahaha esp with covid thing, then yeah they prob changed it to vijay subbing for them as teacher and then giving them guru dakshna (gift from student to their teacher by thanking them for imparting the knowledge)🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
hahaha esp with covid thing, then yeah they prob changed it to vijay subbing for them as teacher and then giving them guru dakshna (gift from student to their teacher by thanking them for imparting the knowledge)🤣
same...it was a bit repetitve...i feel they used some concepts from ypntkh in edkv2 like the ladder scene where ypntkh they talked about same ladder bring em up & down but i feel it was a similar concept here too..😆
Yes...you're absolutely correct...when I saw that ladder thing.....that's what came to my mind immediately.......there were quite a few more...scenes from that show and also EDKV1 too...specially Kanchan is having a younger sibling.......🤣
hahaha esp with covid thing, then yeah they prob changed it to vijay subbing for them as teacher and then giving them guru dakshna (gift from student to their teacher by thanking them for imparting the knowledge)🤣
I guess...Vijay subbing was for lockdown......did you see Bhopali came back in the last epi? what type of exam was that...everyone is almost seating in each other's lap.....don;t they have a standardized test for HS in the army school?
lol though it was executed better here for sure😆over there it was a bit messed up but anushka was the highlight of the episode 😆Originally posted by: 5UJZO4IAEMXB7SZU
Yes...you're absolutely correct...when I saw that ladder thing.....that's what came to my mind immediately.......there were quite a few more...scenes from that show and also EDKV1 too...specially Kanchan is having a younger sibling.......🤣
idk i feel it was for the finals or something..it looked like they recycled scenes from the pre lockdown episode esp when they showed the night out sceneOriginally posted by: 7LG76Z23INAQDR3Z
I guess...Vijay subbing was for lockdown......did you see Bhopali came back in the last epi? what type of exam was that...everyone is almost seating in each other's lap.....don;t they have a standardized test for HS in the army school?
idk i feel it was for the finals or something..it looked like they recycled scenes from the pre lockdown episode esp when they showed the night out scene
I was about to point that out...but forgot...that scene was, in particular, the resurfaced ones.......
hmm yeah..looks like they wanted to fit in all the events that happened within the last few days of the group study followed by the exam and since his bday was after the exam they probably wanted to focus on the family drama ...Originally posted by: EAW6PCNZFGSKQ27U
I was about to point that out...but forgot...that scene was, in particular, the resurfaced ones.......
hmm yeah..looks like they wanted to fit in all the events that happened within the last few days of the group study followed by the exam and since his bday was after the exam they probably wanted to focus on the family drama ...
Post lockdown...it's mostly family drama........now...
lol i just skip some of the faaltu scenes during those days..was really boring at times
lol i just skip some of the faaltu scenes during those days..was really boring at times
Yes...that's why I said earlier...I didn't see several epis........because of that....trying to understand if daddu will survive the complete series......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5