They are both putting in all their efforts to portray it to perfection...
Kanikka is soo right about Suman’s character... What a transformation and character growth..
They are both putting in all their efforts to portray it to perfection...
Kanikka is soo right about Suman’s character... What a transformation and character growth..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nice interview.Suman's character growth is very much noticeable. Both are putting lot of efforts on physical training for the army phase. We are also eagerly waiting for the army phase after leap.
Thanks Nailah bookmarking this to watch soon
nice...so they know that they have to make physique suitable for the post leap roles now esp kanikka so im waiting to see her transformation...(even mohit too but im more excited for suman's role tbh) 😳
nice...so they know that they have to make physique suitable for the post leap roles now esp kanikka so im waiting to see her transformation...(even mohit too but im more excited for suman's role tbh) 😳
I know right...
I want the Post leap Epi to start with both winning best officer in their parallel world..
That would show Suman’s dream coming true.. you the alarm clock wala in Epi 1...
nailah par bakshi ka cigar kiske paas h ?? i wonder ki agar that mystery will remain unresolved...i know vijay praised suvan for their efforts par bakshi ka inam b toh baaki hOriginally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
I know right...
I want the Post leap Epi to start with both winning best officer in their parallel world..
That would show Suman’s dream coming true.. you the alarm clock wala in Epi 1...
nailah par bakshi ka cigar kiske paas h ?? i wonder ki agar that mystery will remain unresolved...i know vijay praised suvan for their efforts par bakshi ka inam b toh baaki h
Yaar, we missed out on the School scenes because of Covid.. I dont think we will ever get to see this..
i hope woh log iss baat ko at least mention toh karde taaki viewers wont remain hanging ..Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
Yaar, we missed out on the School scenes because of Covid.. I dont think we will ever get to see this..
i hope woh log iss baat ko at least mention toh karde taaki viewers wont remain hanging ..
That if they remember... coz even I forgot about Bakshi’s cigar..
yaar he was such a positive man...equivalent to vijay as a teacher & even khurana even though he was stern, he was still goodOriginally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
That if they remember... coz even I forgot about Bakshi’s cigar..