Will check Krishna. Thank you.
🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Will check Krishna. Thank you.
🤗
Guys hindi aur english main baat karlo na
Hume thodi Tamil aata hai
I don't have any expectations from episode.Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Of course your dp is cute di😆❤️
No expectations in episode though...after last ME🤔
But I have faith on my Babloo.
He will rock the epi.
Just wait and watch.
Sorry Alu ma.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Guys hindi aur english main baat karlo na
Hume thodi Tamil aata hai
Next time I won't use Tamil language.
Sorry.
Arey no Nithya you should write in your language
And it does feel good
Even I write in Spanish
Bas keep it a bit less...
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
that was because I was listening to a sad song. Varna I don't generally write daddy things. Will write something good and lengthy soon😉
Thank you so much rusty 🤗
It's beautiful...I'm hearing this for the first time❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Arey no Nithya you should write in your language
And it does feel good
Even I write in Spanish
Bas keep it a bit less...
Alexia, you have learnt Spanish as a language or you have Spanish roots? I have always been curious to know about it everytime you spoke in Spanish but never asked 😳
Voot ME = Same time as TV ME
🤣
Agree ma.
Voot also doesn't like ME toh he said I'll not show only. Why should I ruin you guys' mood🤣